Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   I Survied the COPS Party (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/73446-i-survied-cops-party.html)

GLH 03-08-2004 10:04 PM

Originally posted by Nauti Kitty
Finally a voice of reason and wisdom...
Me, voice of what?.... are you still under the daiquiri's spell! :D

Steve A.K.A RAMPAGE 03-09-2004 08:01 AM

Jack & Sean
Just want to add my thanks for putting on one h*ll of a good time.You guys provided everything .... from one of the Godfathers of the sport ,to the announcement of a new boat company,to gift giveaways,to a great meal.Incredible job guys.....
Unfortunately ,the evening flew much too quick.Soooo many new faces that I didn't get a chance to meet,others that I only had a moment to talk to(Cord,Jim V,Mitcher T,Scott G,Boatme,Quietstorm,Chris Merril,Mitch Stellin and others)
It was also great to see some of the familar faces again,Doug and Betty,Dave & Barb,Ian& Donna......

Smiling Bob & Leo
Maria wanted me to thank you for being her dance partners for the evening,Damn ....you guys can move.
Terri
You were a blast,you should of got on stage with the band earlier....

Also want to give a big thanks to KAMMA,For providing a beautiful place to spend the night.

Steve

sgrady 03-09-2004 11:30 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Banners

IceAngel 03-09-2004 11:48 AM

Originally posted by Nauti Kitty
I'm not used to anyone having evidence. :eek:
That primal instinct guy is a bad influence. So is Ice Angel, she just couldn't quit boozing. :crazy:

Hi I'm Terra, and I'm an alcoholic :eek: :eek: :eek: ;)

You talk about Primal Instinct being a bad influence...because of you I think I'm on GLH's S*IT List :D (Damn HA HA calls!!!!) LMAO. Who knew that a little girl from Redneckville Texas could keep up with you big city boys ;) ;) ;) Thanks for the great time NK and Primal Instinct.

Cashbrain- You did good!!!!!! The COPS party was AWESOME

Good Luck Chief!!!!

Terra

Waterfoul 03-09-2004 04:42 PM

Last time I saw you Terra, you were sitting at the hotel bar doing shots of Goldshlager with two other ladies!! Go Girl!!

SmilingBob 03-09-2004 07:04 PM

Steve,

Tell Maria Thank You, I had a blast dancing with her and I am up for it anytime; you are on lucky guy she is a riot!!!

Leo and Terri

Man you guys know how to have a great time!

SmilingBob 03-09-2004 07:58 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Do you believe that Livorsi Marine trusted me with that dash!!!

SmilingBob 03-09-2004 07:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Fight Club Brad and Jennifer, and Leo

SmilingBob 03-09-2004 08:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
What people will do to get on film.:D :D

SmilingBob 03-09-2004 08:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)
The Chiefs!!!