Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   I Survied the COPS Party (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/73446-i-survied-cops-party.html)

Mitcher T 03-07-2004 01:13 PM

Parnell and Rick, sorry we didn't see you guys at the BoB. We went there, got inside and everything. It appeared as if everybody was in the Crush room. But the re-entry line was like a hundred people deep and we didn't have the patience or the energy to wait in line to go in there. It sounds like the entertainment would have been worth it, though.

I had a great time at the dinner, and really enjoyed meeting so many new faces and matching them to their screennames. I love that part. You get this envisionment of what someone looks like from the forum and they are never what you think. I love that part.

Really looking forwrd to working with Scott and Sean and the team at Chief. It's exciting to be included on the team. It will be a class act, no doubt.

Kaama........you are in SSSOOO MMMUUUCCHHH TTTTRRROOOUUBBLLEEE. You know what I'm talkin' 'bout! Watch yer back, dude! Paybacks are a *****, I can't believe you did that! Bobby S will never let me live that down!

Thanks again to all you OSO'ers and COPS Members, you guys ROCK!

Ms PatriYacht 03-07-2004 01:14 PM

OK, I am back as me:o

I wanted to mention a real classy thing that happened last night. We ran a 50/50 raffle with half the money going to the COPS expense fund and the other half to be given to the winner.

We collected close to $300.00, & when we called the name of the winner, Little Tommy; his wife Kathy announced that they were donating their entire winning to the COPS organization. What a nice gesture from two great people.

Thanks Kathy and Tommy we look forward to many more COPS events with you guys.

MitchStellin 03-07-2004 02:24 PM

Damn, I forgot about the Womens Bowlers, I bet they were in rare "form". Sorry we missed you MrsPY but the summer is still left and we will party. And for all of you, she is better looking than her Avatar (no offence MrPY:D ) You guys were great.

obnoxus 03-07-2004 02:28 PM

I dont think anymore can be said about the event then has been already !!! It was an honor to meet and talk with Bob S. I also had great conversations with ScottG and Sean. Again, It was an honor to meet you all.

Chief looks to be a class act, and I wish them great success.

Scott, I am going to take you up on that ride offer this summer !!!!!

Sean, I will get ahold of you this week. Thanks for taking the time to talk with me.

Jack, thanks for putting this together and to all the people who helped you.

No names, but I will say one word CRAYOLA !!!!! :D

MitchStellin 03-07-2004 02:41 PM

Yes, Jack is the MAN. His whole crew did this up like no other could. Class acts all the way. Next time we can have it at my house:D

candyman35 03-07-2004 03:14 PM

It sounds like everyone had a great time. Wish we could have been there. :( Next year!:)
Dan

MitchStellin 03-07-2004 03:16 PM

Next year!!???? Next WEEK:D :D

SmilingBob 03-07-2004 03:21 PM

Donna,
I am STILLING Smiling, and the rumors of a late night party in my hotel room, I don't think that sounds like something I'd allow.:D :D :D

Jack,

A Big thank you to you, the party was a GREAT success!!

To eveyone,

You all need to be Thanked for it is you that made the party a great time. (Even i there are some fuzzy spots:eek: )

Dan (Candyman) & Vicki

You were greatly missed.

It was great to meet so mny new people aand to catch up with those that I have not seen in quit awhile.

I'd post pictures but nont sure what happend to my camera, if anyone has it please send me a PM.

May be a good thing that the camera is missing there were some pictures that might not want to be seen.
:D :D :D

Nauti Kitty 03-07-2004 03:50 PM

Originally posted by GLH
You must of had fun! :D
I'm not used to anyone having evidence. :eek:
That primal instinct guy is a bad influence. So is Ice Angel, she just couldn't quit boozing. :crazy:

MitchStellin 03-07-2004 03:59 PM

Tiki Bobs is a gas. There are a ton of hot chicks there, were they dancing on the bar? Or in the cages? The whole city is full of these hotties. There has never been a better time to be single. The best part is they are all open and approachable, they don't seem stuck up and don't play games. DKWestern had one come up to my date and ask if he was with her, then she came to me and asked me to introduce her, they partied all night together and she was hot. We drove together and i didn't abandon him, actually looked for him so he would not have to walk the 30 miles home in the rain:D Things have changed to our advantage now and it is time to take them up on it.:D Tommy you can stop by any time and we can hit the Bob, Tikis, Intersection:D I missed Ice Angle, was she with us at the last bar..I forget the name.