Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   I Survied the COPS Party (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/73446-i-survied-cops-party.html)

dyno 03-08-2004 06:49 AM

LOTS!!!!I like to see you grovel.....

boatme 03-08-2004 06:50 AM

No grovel

Its called PROMOTION :)

dyno 03-08-2004 06:56 AM

Originally posted by Boatme
No grovel

Its called PROMOTION :)

You missed a huge opportunity on Saturday.....

dkwestern 03-08-2004 07:31 AM

I had a great time as well everyone, Thanks again Jack. Like it has been said the BOB was pretty wild, and there were hotties everywhere, even the lesbians on the stage were nice to look at (not bulldykes). Those videos got me ready for the season, then when I got home it started snowing, what a bummer. oh well a couple weeks maybe it will be good enough to get out. Look forward to seeing all of you on the water.:p :p :p

Audiofn 03-08-2004 08:12 AM

If you all survived then you did not try hard enough :D:D

AA IS FOR QUITERS!!!!!!!!! :D:D

Jon

BLee 03-08-2004 08:21 AM

Originally posted by Nauti Kitty
Jeeeeez a guy just try's to include everyone less fortunate and suddenly he's a slobbering drunk. I know thats what your thinking anyway. I am just spreading the love. :D
LOL. I think we were still up when the call came. At that point in the night I have no idea where my cell phone was hiding.

We shut down the party around 3 or so. It was welcome back weekend at the lake, although I don't think we are welcome back anytime soon :D :D .

Ms PatriYacht 03-08-2004 08:26 AM

Originally posted by MitchStellin
[B]27 days, thats cool, It is your turn to take us on the town. make sure you post this so we can all register. It looks like I need to join the COPS club. Any specific dues, registration, initiation involved. Can't be a free loader you know,B]
For anyone interested in joining COPS you can register on their website www.chicagooffshore.com At the moment there is no membership fee, Jack started this about the sport & fellowship, not the money. You will notice ALL COPS events are extremely affordable, and definitely enjoyable. Most of you don't know this, but Jack has used his own money to cover some of the costs, that's why I wanted to have the 50/50.

Don't let the word Chicago fool you. The club is comprised of Lake MI boaters from all sides. COPS members come from all parts of IL, WI, IN, MI, & other states as well, heck Mr P and I live 40 miles north of Detroit, and we are proud members.

You can also keep up to date on all their events by visiting the COPS forum on this board in the boat club
section. You will find info on the opening party there. It is 4/3/04 at the Diversy Yacht Club which is at the edge of downtown and Lincoln Park. Hope to see everyone there.
Donna

dyno 03-08-2004 08:43 AM

What Donna said is true, these guys are OK for a bunch of F.I.B's.....

Cord 03-08-2004 09:04 AM

Holy cow! I thought that I had avoided all the cameras! Boy, it sure was a good time. Definetly worth the drive! Mike's new squeeze seems to be a winner so I wish him the best of luck! (He's so much more palatable with a pretty girl by his side). :D

sean stinson 03-08-2004 09:34 AM

Originally posted by Nauti Kitty
This one is Stinson's fault Scott. I didn't even have your number. I do now:D

BTW Congratulations and good luck Parnell

Oh no don't pull me into this one.....I couldn't even spell my name let alone remember phone numbers.;) :D :cool: