Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   I Survied the COPS Party (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/73446-i-survied-cops-party.html)

MitchStellin 03-07-2004 09:49 AM

I Survied the COPS Party

I think it was last night, someone help me here:rolleyes: I have not had so much FUN in a long time, the COPS folks, Bob S the OSO group had a great time. This needs to be a weekly event:D Bob S spoke and showed videos of his race days and I swear if there were boats for sale there I would have towed one home, the videos really pumped you up. The Apache ruled the waters and there is no arguing this, no matter who you are or what you drive. We tore up the BoB in Grand Rapids, and all made it home safe, at least that is where I woke up. :D The food was great, the give aways were great and OSO was very well represented, and we talked, after gallons of alcohol, about a CMIOPS chapter because we need to be involved in this. Jack, Sean, Parnell, you guys way out did yourself here. I will remember this forever. There were so many names and faces that I only see on the Board and in pictures, it was great to spend the evening with them. Just proves without a doubt that COPS, OSO and Boaters in general are the nicest, most approachable people in the world. Thanks again COPS, you are welcome here any time. What time is the next one???:D :cool:

Nauti Kitty 03-07-2004 09:57 AM

Yeah what he said. :D

MitchStellin 03-07-2004 09:57 AM

Oh yea, who wrote on the side of my truck:D Something about AC sucks and LAMO, was that you Mike??? I am sure Mitcher T would love some work, I think it needs a new paint job now:D

MitchStellin 03-07-2004 09:59 AM

Hey Parn, we had a riot, you really did a great job last night.:D

Nauti Kitty 03-07-2004 10:09 AM

Originally posted by MitchStellin
Hey Parn, we had a riot, you really did a great job last night.:D
You looked good on the podium dancing with the two hot lesbos at the bob. Jackie was nice herself. :cool:

traviss 03-07-2004 10:11 AM

Originally posted by Nauti Kitty
You looked good on the podium dancing with the two hot lesbos

Spill it mitch!! :D :D Dude you are my hero :D

Waterfoul 03-07-2004 10:17 AM

I did not touch your truck dude! It was probably Travis..... didn't want us to think he made it over!

dyno 03-07-2004 10:21 AM

We had a blast too!!!Nice night without the kid along!!Met a great group of people...see you all in the spring!!

MitchStellin 03-07-2004 10:21 AM

I found out who, it was my buddy Kevin. He was looking for us, where did you go? I danced with two chicks on a stand and they were all over each other then the bouncer kicked me off because he said there could only be two up there.:D It was a site to see...them I mean:cool:

MitchStellin 03-07-2004 10:23 AM

Everyone at the party is online:D :D