Notices

Soprano's

Old 03-08-2004, 10:32 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Jerry,

How about the guy walking around in his BVD's and bath robe? Just a little scary!

How come you didn't smoke your cigar?

JAS III
Old 03-08-2004, 11:09 AM
Toxic FORMULA
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Anybody else notice Jamie-Lynn has an Italian last name this year???? Not that it makes any difference....I still would
Old 03-08-2004, 12:16 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by Ms PatriYacht
I thought it was slow and sort of boring also, Tony and Carm are still separated and now Tony is trying hard to get a date with Dr Melphie (I hate her voice). There was a story line on a big black bear roaming Tony's neighborhood and has been by the pool twice, AJ had a close encounter with the bear and was crying for his mom, Carm chased it off by banging pots and pans. Tony now has two mob members guarding the house with some big guns.
There was a scene with Tony's sister cooking the Sunday family dinner, and a new cast member was introduced, some old guy just released from prison, and he wants back in the action.
Pauly and Christopher are at odds again, mostly because Pauly keeps making him pay for all the mob dinners, apparently the most jr man has to pay for all the dinners. Chris tried complaining to Tony but he agreed with Pauly. I sort of fell asleep at the end but I was not sure if it was cause it was a little slow or because I was wiped out from the COPS party the night before
Thanks for filling me in! Can I count on you next week?