Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   attn female florida OSO members (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/73513-attn-female-florida-oso-members.html)

rchevelle71 03-08-2004 02:11 PM

Originally posted by Tim G.
Hey,
Rick isn't gay...
Just look. He has two girls in this pic...:D

Hey, there is 3 girls there, one hiding behind the other, to my left!!!!

Jeesh, if your gonna post my thong picture on OSO, at least give me credit for all 3 butterfaces!!!!

rchevelle71 03-08-2004 02:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally posted by dockrocker

Jeebus, Tim, posting **** like that is grounds for
expulsion!

I let him get away with it, a little public embarrassment in exchange for high speed rides in the Pantera??? I think its worth it!!!

After all, I look pretty good.......

COMPARED TO TIM!!!!!

CAP071 03-08-2004 03:51 PM

There's women on here ?

RollWithIt 03-08-2004 03:53 PM

Originally posted by hugetime1
listen all you ***s, I said oso women, and so far only one girl has replied and she is taken, now either you guys can't read or you just want me:D ;) :p :cool:
Waaaaaaaaahh! Try to help a brother out and he gets all pissy with us.

throttleup 03-08-2004 05:17 PM

Hugetime 1,

Florida is a very slim, trim and racy state. The average clothing size here is a 5/6! Women are fairly weight conscious.....since we spend most of our leisure time in sun-dresses and bikinis. So get excited brother, you are about to live in a state, were women generally look pretty good! I think that you will also find that alot of women hear alot to offer beyond that!;)

Julie

otis311 03-08-2004 06:35 PM

What happened pal,, She didnt want to make the move south ??

cuda 03-08-2004 06:42 PM

I can't believe she didn't want to leave the tundra for Florida. Must be a Jody out there somewhere in your home town. Check your buddies.:(

florida gator 03-08-2004 07:01 PM

I have to agree with Julie. There's alot of hotties out there with alot going on. I just returned from a conference with my bank and many of the managers were extremely attractive and many even lead the company!

BatGirl 03-08-2004 07:43 PM

Originally posted by throttleup
Hugetime 1,

Florida is a very slim, trim and racy state. The average clothing size here is a 5/6! Women are fairly weight conscious.....since we spend most of our leisure time in sun-dresses and bikinis. So get excited brother, you are about to live in a state, were women generally look pretty good! I think that you will also find that alot of women hear alot to offer beyond that!;)

Julie

Juile is right!
Where in Fla are you moving? I know plenty of hotties in the Ft Laderdale/Miami area. I grew up near where you are from. Believe me, you will appreciate the warm weather!!!
BG XO

ragtop409 03-08-2004 09:46 PM

HUGE! Sweet you decide that you cold deal with the FL weather and move instead of just buy realestate. :D
Cant wait to meat ya when I get there.
Rag's :D