Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   my motorcyle got stolen!!!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/73580-my-motorcyle-got-stolen.html)

HiPerf2000 03-09-2004 08:00 AM

Didn't you say you dropped that bike a while ago???

If so did it still have fairing 'rash'?? check ebay for the parts, pick them up in person, and bring your bat.

Maybe you'll get lucky like the Prop incident where they caught the guy unloading them on ebay.

ttb 03-09-2004 08:08 AM

man sorry to here that. good luck finding the dick head!

MitchStellin 03-09-2004 08:42 AM

I want on the girl ride also. I had a Suz GS750ES and layed it down once, ran a stop sign once, and smoked the front tire under heavy braking many times. Lent it to a friend who was a very good rider and he hit a car from behind and fle over three cars into the back of a van. He was broken but recovered and rides today...I sold and went to dirtbikes, no soccermoms on the trails. I think this is fate, let it go and remember the two who hit the pickup head on in the UCS:( I know mine was because if he had not had the bike, I would have been on it next to him.

Formula Outlaw 03-09-2004 09:40 AM

Maybe your homeowners policy might cover it. Just a thought.....

tomtbone1993 03-09-2004 09:49 AM

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

open87 03-09-2004 09:53 AM

:hothead: :hothead: :hothead: theives. work hard to buy something you want and some pos steals it.

Rforsey 03-09-2004 10:29 AM

That SUCKS
I with gmhdfam.
Had to be someone that has seen you and your brothers bike......
as for the Insurance company... do you have everything insured with them if so I would give them an ear full and look around.....what if it was your Boat?????

with the might be a good thing.... we all realize that some of the things we do is dangerous and maybe we shouldn't.. but sometimes when you love speed it has its price, but when your out there weather its flying on the water or a road that has so many corners and you lay the bike down so low it only inches off the ground it is a feeling of freedom and that is something that is awesome in life...
my other half sold ours after only 2 rides together and the road we live on is awesome its the back way to Lake George and 12 miles of corners... bike week is awesome... you can just hear them living it up....
do I think it was the right choice YES because I know me... but I miss the Bike.....

clearcut3 03-09-2004 11:55 AM

Originally posted by puder
as for now i'm still super pissed cus out a few thousand bucks. My insurance doesn't cover theft.
Even if it covered theft they probably would have screwed you:rolleyes: . I had an FZR stolen several years ago...before the YZF came out. I had JUST finished doing thousands of dollars in upgrades....stage III jet kit, vance & Heinz exhayst, etc... I had all the receipts and full coverage and they wouldn't cover chit on the add ons. I was so pissed I cancelled all of my insurance with them.

A couple of years later I got hit on my CBR 900...I stripped the chit out of everything off of it worth money before the insurance company got to it...had stock pipes and everything back on it...I wasn't getting screwed again :(

puder 03-09-2004 09:03 PM

update: Homeowners won't cover it. Between my bike and my brother's were out 15k.

pissed isn't the word.

Sydwayz 03-09-2004 09:32 PM

Sorry to hear this Puder! :( :(