Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Page 81 April Powerboat Mag! New Apache 41 (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/73584-page-81-april-powerboat-mag-new-apache-41-a.html)

Airpacker 03-10-2004 07:17 AM

Guys guys guys, can't you see the Emperor's new boat? You must all be of low class and intelligence. :crazy:
Its obvious to the higher intellect types that it is made from the finest transparent cloth woven by Fairies and the new and very expensive "Totally Clear Resin"

Roger 1 03-10-2004 08:07 AM

Originally posted by WetKitty42
Someone told me the delray people are about to close shop for good. The opening of Chief, and the loss of their trademark were the nails in the coffin

Anybody hear the same thing?

DIBS ON THE T SHIRTS!

Eric Froberg 03-10-2004 08:17 AM

Originally posted by Airpacker
Guys guys guys, can't you see the Emperor's new boat? You must all be of low class and intelligence. :crazy:
Its obvious to the higher intellect types that it is made from the finest transparent cloth woven by Fairies and the new and very expensive "Totally Clear Resin"

That must be the new lamination process rocket man came up with:et:

RollWithIt 03-10-2004 08:26 AM

Look, you guys have it all wrong. You need to use those Red and Blue lense 3D glasses. Put those on and the image of the boat jumps right out of the ad. In amazing 3D!!

Roger 1 03-10-2004 08:37 AM

Originally posted by RollWithIt
Look, you guys have it all wrong. You need to use those Red and Blue lense 3D glasses. Put those on and the image of the boat jumps right out of the ad. In amazing 3D!!
Well I`ll be damned there it is...Looks kinda small though...almost like a toy.

T2x 03-10-2004 08:54 AM

Is there such a thing as a "virtual boat"?

T2x

Nauti Kitty 03-10-2004 03:30 PM

Originally posted by PhantomChaos
Gee. What a surprise that would be.......how long can you hold up a negative cash flow? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
There is a lot of woman in this world on birth control (thank goodness) so I bet it will go on longer. Right up until that brilliant marketing campaign instituted by steve takes the oso board by storm and people just start throwing money at them :D NK

ApacheCarl 03-10-2004 03:39 PM

What I dont get is that they bad-mouthed all the old Apaches as "Resin Buckets". If they were were Resin Buckets why steal the name ???????

Then there is the "We're Back" B.S. They were never "There" to begin with. These guys need to get in therapy and pick a new name for the company.

puder 03-10-2004 04:04 PM

i normally stay out of tuff liek this BUT they ganked the sunseeker slogan

we've been usign "demand perfection" in the sunseeker ads for abtou 2 years now.

buckknekkid 03-10-2004 04:21 PM

Originally posted by puder
i normally stay out of tuff liek this BUT they ganked the sunseeker slogan

we've been usign "demand perfection" in the sunseeker ads for abtou 2 years now.

lets see "ganked" the name; "ganked "the slogan, "Ganked "the Active Thunder look, "ganked "the pedigree. That's too much ganking! Puter Im starting to understand you.