Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

AUSOME!!!!
Old 03-10-2004, 07:00 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

Originally posted by cuda
Does that guy's boats look as good in person as they do in the pictures? Some great looking machines.
You guys all know that I'm partial to Kevin and his work @ Midwest Powerboats because I bought a boat from him. I don't want to bring up the details of my boat search last year EVER again It was a long year of searching almost nationwide for a Cigarette Bullet. One dissappointment after another of going to see boats that I had been sent old pictures of (a few of them are still for sale). As I drove to Oklahoma from Virginia to pick up my boat, I prayed that the boat was as nice as the pictures and, much to my surprise, It was much better in person!! I couldn't believe it!! We used the boat about a dozen times before winterizing and imagine this....NO SURPRISES. Kevin is a great guy who is very honest and it is paying off for him through word of mouth. I consider him a good friend now and can't wait to drink some more beers with him in the future.

And yes, they have been known to paint an engine to match the graphics of a boat.
Attached Thumbnails Midwest Powerboats Next Bullet!!!-bullet.engs.jpg  
Old 03-10-2004, 10:01 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Craig, just remember, when you are ready to move up in a year or so to a top gun or tiger, I am first in line for your bullet.
Old 03-10-2004, 03:53 PM
Steve_H

Originally posted by craig223
You guys all know that I'm partial to Kevin and his work @ Midwest Powerboats because I bought a boat from him. I don't want to bring up the details of my boat search last year EVER again It was a long year of searching almost nationwide for a Cigarette Bullet. One dissappointment after another of going to see boats that I had been sent old pictures of (a few of them are still for sale). As I drove to Oklahoma from Virginia to pick up my boat, I prayed that the boat was as nice as the pictures and, much to my surprise, It was much better in person!! I couldn't believe it!! We used the boat about a dozen times before winterizing and imagine this....NO SURPRISES. Kevin is a great guy who is very honest and it is paying off for him through word of mouth. I consider him a good friend now and can't wait to drink some more beers with him in the future.

And yes, they have been known to paint an engine to match the graphics of a boat.

i would buy a boat from Kevin without an ounce of worry. he is honest to a fault and prices his boats extremely fair. the word is out and just being able to buy one of his boats is going to require "getting in line" in the future im afraid.

Old 03-11-2004, 08:10 PM
Registered

I just got home was out of town and this boat came out awesome....
we almost lost out on Rampage and this would have been our boat , your right about getting in line. but good thing come to those who wait. sounds funny but we first found his 38 and fell in love with it but after talking about what it would take to get the in our driveway on the landing we decided to go smaller for now.... If I had a choice between a new 38 and one of Kevin's 38's after seeing them in person I would go with Midwest..... Kevin I think you should hold onto that 38 for a couple more years and it will be mine
Ron & Kell
Old 03-11-2004, 08:18 PM
Registered

Ron, Does Vince do all the paint jobs for Midwest?

Jim
Old 03-11-2004, 08:30 PM
Registered

Jim,
yes and he does an awesome Job, did you get your Boat.
Old 03-11-2004, 09:03 PM
Registered

Ron, Going down south on Saturday to pick it up. Talked to Vince today and he was finishing the swim platform installation. Who did your interior work. I talked to Vince and he suggested Ralph? Ralph took a look at it yesterday.

Thanks, Jim
Old 03-11-2004, 11:26 PM
Registered

Jim
I don't know Ralph he may do good work, we went with John at sunrise upholstery and he was awesome everything came out great and was always in contact with us on his thoughts and what we wanted. If you want more info just let me know
I'll find the pic in the morning.
Ron