Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Old School (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/73666-old-school.html)

JUSTONCE 03-11-2004 12:25 PM

were going streaking. you come too, bring your green hat.:D

JUSTONCE 03-11-2004 12:35 PM

Originally posted by OBNOXUS21
"The baby.. look at the baby... see the baby?"

Great movie!!! The one liners are classic ;)

"Can I help you?"
"I'm here for the gang-bang..."

"Do you want me to tell you the truth or do you want me to tell this has never happened before?"

You could go on for hours!!!

Mitch-- I feel ya on the summer mission. Last summer was my first single summer and we had big plans, but half the summer went by while I was rebuilding a motor and putting in a new drive. The plans for this summer are just great! The boat is in near perfect shape and I'm still single :D :D :D I get back from Europe in a week, finish a few small details on the Scarab and it's all she wrote. Good luck with the boat search. I have been considering stepping down to something smaller and MUCH faster. We'll see what happens. BTW, love the ATs :)

Same here. Last summer sucked, I became single and my boat was torn down all summer so I couldn't even enjoy it. This year she's ready to go. I hope I can stay single long enough for the the weather to break this long winter stuff is killin me, I never thought I'd say I'm sick of being single but winters here are awfull.:rolleyes:

OBNOXUS21 03-12-2004 11:42 AM

Originally posted by JUST ONCE
Same here. Last summer sucked, I became single and my boat was torn down all summer so I couldn't even enjoy it. This year she's ready to go. I hope I can stay single long enough for the the weather to break this long winter stuff is killin me, I never thought I'd say I'm sick of being single but winters here are awfull.:rolleyes:
JustOnce---PLEASE REFER TO TITLE OF THREAD IMMEDIATELY!!! What do you mean you hope you can stay single long enough? It isn't THAT hard a thing to do. Just take a step back, in-hale, and remember to KEEP YOUR OPTIONS OPEN!!! ;) Seriously.... don't ever scare me like that again :D :D :D
I understand the long winters, but let's not get drastic :)
Summer will be here soon enough!

OBNOXUS21 03-12-2004 11:44 AM

BTW, where is it that you spend your winters?

Payton 03-12-2004 12:34 PM

Mitch, talk to the good folks at Chief Powerboats. I am sure they can get you on the water this summer.:cool:

MitchStellin 03-12-2004 12:52 PM

Oh they could Payton but I would have to sell everything I own, except the truck of course, and live in it. I could always plug in at Wall Mart. I sold my first boat after I met her "It is too load" "It goes to fast" so I bought a 20ft Zodiac then it was "it is too small" "there is no toilet" "there is no shade" I said "you can pee in the water and it is dark at the bottom so we can kill two birds with one stone, here, hold the anchor for a minute":D Almost bought a wide body (Sea Ray) man I dodged that bullet. I want a turn key boat, I did the resto thing with the Donzi. JO, you can stay single, just don't call the next day:D Cheif is an awsome boat and the talent behind it is second to none. I liken Bob S to Richard Petty, both the Kings of their sports and survivors of the sport...that alone is the tough part.:cool:

trader1 03-12-2004 12:56 PM

Mitch you are hilarious!!!! I will come to mich-a-pa;ooza I would go for the power play personally. Great boat for the money, you wont be dissapointed.

JUSTONCE 03-12-2004 01:39 PM

Originally posted by OBNOXUS21
BTW, where is it that you spend your winters?
Hey, its o.k. if I actually break down and let some chick tie me down it'll only be till the weather breaks. Than there just simply isn't enough time to work, party, boat and have a girlfriend so she'll have to go.:D I live in Cleveland Oh. but try to get down to Fl. a couple times during the winter.:rolleyes: don't worry after my previous relationships all future ones will be short term (1-3 days):D :cool:

OBNOXUS21 03-15-2004 11:31 AM

Have to say it.....

"YOUR MY BOY BLUE!!!"

Glad to here you came to your senses ;)
I usually spend my winters in Kansas so i can relate. I also get to Florida everywinter. At least once. Hopefully in a few years i will move there!!!!

CAP071 03-15-2004 12:04 PM

I'm the King of Road trips to look at boats! been there done it

Florida many times
Jackson, Miss.
Long Island NY
Binghamton NY
Every NJ shore point on the map
Virginia, Ches.
S.C.
N.C.
Denver

Now waiting on either Ill. or back to Florida.:confused: