Ok folks,here's the question. What types of director protection insurance coverage do you have in case of an accident at or during a club organized boating event,be it on land or the water? Who provides this type of coverage and what kind of costs are involved? We are presently trying to schedule our list of events for the summer and have lost our club insurance coverage. Without proper insurance coverage, no one on our board including myself is willing to risk the potential liability lawsuits that could result from an accident.

Thanks for any and all information

Sean Rodrigue
VP The Performance Boat Club of Canada