Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   For Sale - 39' Sutphen, new motors, new drives, completely detailed! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/73744-sale-39-sutphen-new-motors-new-drives-completely-detailed.html)

dockrocker 03-10-2004 01:56 PM

For Sale - 39' Sutphen, new motors, new drives, completely detailed!

OK, Too Old has motors on the way. The dash looks done, new Livorsi throttles and shifters. New drives sitting in his shop. Sounds to me like we'll be seeing a 39' Sutphen for sale soon!! :D

GregP 03-10-2004 02:03 PM

Your cruel ;)

Joe Todesca 03-10-2004 02:40 PM

This project is coming right along and many details have been addressed. Having never met Too Old but have been watching his project progress over the winter I'd say he will sell real soon even if he wasn't planning on it because a lot of people on this board know Quality boats and work. Someone will make him and offer he can't refuse. Jo

Phknlwyr 03-10-2004 02:58 PM

Sing with me....

Hold the bolsters,
Hold the Gaffrigs,
C'mon Too Old you'll regret this,
All we ask is that you show us the way!!!!!
Have it your way, at Too Old's Shop

Remember those BK commercials? :D

Roger 1 03-10-2004 03:02 PM

Re: Sing with me....

Originally posted by Phknlwyr
Hold the bolsters,
Hold the Gaffrigs,
C'mon Too Old you'll regret this,
All we ask is that you show us the way!!!!!
Have it your way, at Too Old's Shop

Remember those BK commercials? :D

LOL:D

JnT 03-10-2004 03:06 PM

I bet you can "have it your way" at Trick Marine for the right price!:D

dockrocker 03-10-2004 03:10 PM

I have to admit I've never seen T.O. quite so hyped about a boat. He's usually messing with a lot of detailing and elbow grease, but new blower motors and SSM drives? That's a whole 'nother level from the past projects (at least that I've been around for...)

How about a contest: Who can name the most Too Old project boats? Bonus points for interesting stories, especially if you can provide telling quotes from Fred about how "this boat is a keeper" :D

Maybe we can get OSO to kick in a T-shirt or something for a prize... :)

(Hey Fred, you know I'm just busting yer balls on this one - if you put a real backseat in that Sutphen I might just buy it myself!)

Playn 03-10-2004 03:27 PM

Originally posted by dockrocker
How about a contest: Who can name the most Too Old project boats? Bonus points for interesting stories, especially if you can provide telling quotes from Fred about how "this boat is a keeper" :D

Maybe we can get OSO to kick in a T-shirt or something for a prize... :)

Okay, I'll give it a shot. I'm sure there are alot more but these come to mind..

Current 39' Sutphen
Cig Mistress
Sonic
Skater
Pantera

CAP071 03-10-2004 03:29 PM

You guys are crazy wait until he see's this :p :D :) :crazy:

open87 03-10-2004 03:51 PM

lmao!!:D :D