Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Its almost Spring and the board is dead!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/73922-its-almost-spring-board-dead.html)

dyno 03-12-2004 10:18 AM

Originally posted by Cord
I have most of my parts on hand, but it's just been too dang cold to work on the boat!
So where you at Cord???Motor done? motor in? I know you said that you want to try a Blackhalk this year....post some pics will ya?

Cord 03-12-2004 10:24 AM

Well, the drive has been rebuilt, but I havn't picked it up yet. It'll just be in the garage getting damaged. The biggest problem is what I'm going to do for a steering bracket. I have a Warlock bracket from a past project, but it's going to take some real work to get it to fit. Other than it's just small putzy stuff. Pan gasket, muffler tips need to go back to Teague, new engine bay floor, new batteries, change the x-dim....I can see it happening already. The boat won't be done until loto. Just like the last time.

Strike 03-12-2004 10:32 AM

Well, the go fast (30 Spectre w/trips) is ready, but now we are going to Akron, OH tomorrow to by a go slow cruiser for the signifigant others party pleasure. She likes to go slow once and a while. Oh well, at least we can sleep on a cruiser.

Ron P 03-12-2004 10:37 AM

Is that a real photo of Lucy with Ben Kramer or is that a photoshop job? Damn if it doesn't look like jail attire.

Looks like he's enjoying the food there too.:D

clearcut3 03-12-2004 11:08 AM

Originally posted by Ron P
:D :D :D Damn, rough crowd today:p

Crazyhorse 03-12-2004 11:12 AM

I ordered the new cockpit and cabin carpet last night.
By the way, like John Wayne once said (to Ward Bond I believe), the only good injun is a dead injun.

rchevelle71 03-12-2004 11:12 AM

Originally posted by Too Old
Whew, now that we have that behind us, I'm busy trying to get the Sutphen ready.

588's are being built. Just picked up my six drives yesterday. New throttles installed. New GPS going in. New trailer is under construction.

Looking for exhaust and props. Then I'm ready to saddle up.:D

SIX DRIVES!!!!!

Holy crap, thats a lot of drives!!!!

Just joking, read a little funny though for a sec!!!

Crazyhorse 03-12-2004 11:15 AM

I hope he means his #6 drives. Either way, that's some serious coin.

SS930 03-12-2004 11:47 AM

Originally posted by Ron P
Is that a real photo of Lucy with Ben Kramer or is that a photoshop job? Damn if it doesn't look like jail attire.

Real deal.
It sure is!
Sure does!

CBlakeNS 03-12-2004 12:00 PM

Originally posted by mopower
The results:cool:

[email protected] ft lb@ 4100

(no boost:) )

IS that on your own home computer, if so what is the program?