Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Whats up at the Hustler Plant >

Whats up at the Hustler Plant

Notices

Whats up at the Hustler Plant

Old 03-12-2004, 09:29 PM
Mr. Demeanor

I own an old four winns and got a personal guided tour of the Skater plant by the owner of the company. Just made a call and they said come over

Old 03-12-2004, 09:50 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by Pantera1
Sometimes its just the BIT$H on the phone unhappy with thier job etc.. I wouldnt admonish the entire company .Maybe they just need someone with phone skills in there ..
AGREED
Old 03-12-2004, 10:30 PM
Rough Seas Lie Ahead
Gold Member

I agree with Pantera1, that it's probably the schmuck on the phones attitude and not that of the company. I would pursue the owner and let him know the performance of this indivual so he can weed out these prunes...
Old 03-13-2004, 06:28 AM
OSO Moderator
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I stopped at the PowerQuest factory on a holiday, unanounced. I was treated well, and got the grand tour. I had to wait about 10 minutes, as they were right in the middle of doing payroll.

'00 Scarab Sport 302 CC
'02 Cigarette Top Gun TS
'02 PQ 340
'00 PQ 280
'98 Scarab 22
'97 Baja Outlaw 20
'72 Checkmate
'65 Glastron
Old 03-13-2004, 07:03 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That women on the phone was not very nice to me either when I called about a new cover. But I do know that I have had great dealings with the people at pantera and nor tech. Both offered to spend time with me when I am down in florida to show me there operations. Jo at pantera and terry at nor tech are 2 pretty cool guys.
Old 03-13-2004, 07:26 AM
WickedWon

Default Thats Noth'n

Stop by the Saber "plant" at lunch time and the brothers will share whatever's in there brown bags and offer ya a Shasta ! Budget plenty of time (and take some old shoes ) cause taking the tour and meeting the employe ( Jack the guard dog) can take upwards of 15 minutes !

Old 03-13-2004, 07:42 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

Like I mentioned earlier, Joe is a great guy, I own my own co. and would want to know if my employees were not representing my Corp. properly, bad day or not, there is no excuse, I at this point would be greatful that you called, and would graciously apologize. There is always a reason for something, its how you resolve the situation, give them a fair shot. And yes, Terry Sobo is a great guy, honesty goes a long way in this industry Jeff
Old 03-13-2004, 07:47 AM
Registered

The bad part is the woman on the phone was apparently the owners wife, Tough situation to resolve...

Triple play
Old 03-13-2004, 07:56 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

Well then she needs to be tuned up, maybe a slight overhall, or honing . Call em up, explain the situation, do it rationally and professional, which you would do anyways, and explain the situation. If they still blow you off, you know where you stand, and can handle it how you see fit. Try it, its a matter of time, that these business can only push the customer so far, there are alot of other quality co. out there to deal with, that will gladly treat you like a gentlemen, offer great service, word of mouth is the best advertising. Jeff
Old 03-13-2004, 09:07 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Wife

Thats probably the only reason she is still answering the phone .. Id just roll right over her ..

Quick Reply: Whats up at the Hustler Plant

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.