SNOWSTORM on the way!

Old 03-15-2004, 04:09 PM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally posted by HyperBaja
Thats one nice office view.
I wish but I'd be on the top of the steeple at the University of Vermont!
Old 03-15-2004, 04:13 PM
Ginger or Mary Ann?
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Well, of course 1 final snow storm is coming in tonight. I put away the snowblower on Sat, hosed out the garage and finally was able to pick up my boat from the repair shop on Sun who had it since Nov 8. It's all my fault!
Old 03-15-2004, 09:00 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

F@ckin snow Well, I oughta get in my
new digs by September.
Old 03-15-2004, 10:12 PM
Registered

Originally posted by OTIS311
Sweet dreams Shane, They are saying that these series of storms are Alberta clippers, which are fast moving storms from the northwest that rarely carry much moisture. 2-3" at most is my prediction Try riding on that. You will need some of GL's juice

I wish 2-3 was all. Latest forecast from fox 10pm news. Did I mention I really fuc#ing hate winter!

The heaviest snow amounts will be from just northwest of Boston to points throughout Worcester County, the Berkshires, and the hills and mountains of southern New Hampshire. There we could see as much as 8-12" of snow in this area...possibly more! From Gloucester to Boston back westward just south of the Mass Pike lesser amounts will fall ...more on the order of 6-9".
Old 03-15-2004, 10:18 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Damn, I just watched Mr Weatherman and the Clipper is dipping south and to the East coast to form a noreaster. Sooooooo I go to delete my post to save face and I get

BUSTED

Have fun riding Shane
Old 03-15-2004, 10:41 PM
Registered

Originally posted by Shane
Oh yes. How are youguys? I hope you are well and we get the chance to run the boats this summer. Is that an OL?
we are doing good. everything came out great with his mom but we had to take shifts to make sure someone was always with her she could not talk and it seemed that because of that they neglected her.
she had a long road back but has done great and is doing very well.
on a better note the boat is a 31 bullet and we can't wait to get it on the water. we bought a 32 Baja before we found the cig so now we are selling the Baja but the Baja has bigger motor's and they are side by side right now which is very tempting to do a switch
we are looking for a garage to rent if you hear of anything in the area let us know I have been searching and can't seem to find anything. would like it to be big enough for the 2 boat's

you snow is on it's way......
Old 03-16-2004, 05:28 AM
Registered

Originally posted by OTIS311
Damn, I just watched Mr Weatherman and the Clipper is dipping south and to the East coast to form a noreaster. Sooooooo I go to delete my post to save face and I get

BUSTED

Have fun riding Shane
DUMB ASS! TOLD YA!
Old 03-16-2004, 05:31 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nothing here as of now. Hopefully they were wrong said 2-3 inches at most now down graded
Old 03-16-2004, 07:04 AM
Registered

Winter Storm Warning

Winter storm warning this afternoon through tonight.
Today. Thickening clouds early. Snow. Developing around midday. And becoming heavy at times during the afternoon. Snow accumulation of 2 to 5 inches by dark. High around 30. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph.

Tonight. Blustery with snow. Heavy at times during the evening. Storm total snow accumulations of 6 to 12 inches. With locally higher amounts possible. Low in the lower 20s. East wind 15 to 25 mph producing some blowing and drifting of the snow. Becoming northeast 10 to 15 mph after midnight.

Wednesday. A little more snow likely in the morning. Then a chance of snow showers in the afternoon. Additional snow accumulation up to 2 inches. Unseasonably cold with high in the upper 20s. Northeast wind around 10 mph in the morning. Becoming light and variable. Chance of precipitation 70 percent.

Wednesday night. Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow showers. Low around 15. Light and variable wind.

Thursday. Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow showers in the morning. High in the upper 20s. West wind around 10 mph.

Thursday night. Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow. Low 15 to 20.

Friday. Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow showers. High in the lower 30s.

Friday night. Mostly cloudy. Low in the lower 20s.

Saturday. Mostly cloudy. High in the upper 30s.

Saturday night. Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow showers. Low in the lower 20s.

Sunday. Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain or snow showers. High in the upper 30s.

Sunday night. Partly cloudy. Low in the lower 20s.

Monday. Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain showers. High in the lower 40s.