If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Boats:
    1986 Century Coronado-Cardell
    In Texas, they have Whistle Blower Act which affords much protection to the person who reports the violation. Here, she would be entitled to a job for life basically and maybe multiple damages in her favor.
    The Legislature sent a strong message to the courts and public departments that covering up corruption is not to be tolerated. Without laws like this, it will just turm into another corrupt third world country like about 200 miles south of here. I hope your lawyer expressed that the greater crime here is the theft of public assets is more insidious than the copying a time sheet.

My Boats:
    boat less
    yes, the judge took it "under advisment" and it is under the whistle blowers act. the defense went to the appeals court after a pre-trial a few weeks back and they upheld that decsion that it was a wb act. i myself would have thought the hospital would have settled .
    my lady kicked some ass yesterday. they have 30 days to file briefs with the court with regard to the appelet courts ruling. and then i assume we will be notified if she won or not. i am proud of her thanks all

My Boats:
    1989 Scorpion 32 CC
    Annapolis MD
    Sounds like a good day. Congrats.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12