Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Lots of moved threads lately???? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/75010-lots-moved-threads-lately.html)

el indio 03-25-2004 07:37 AM

peace party sounds good. make love not war.........

Ms PatriYacht 03-25-2004 08:16 AM

Originally posted by Payton
That's a bunch of crap! Why pay to advertise when there is no money made on the run. Expenses cover costs.
Bring the guy back!

When OSO emailed me stating that if War Party was going to be promoted then we should pay like everyone else, I questioned how many of the runs listed were paying to advertise. The answer I got back was that their membership paid for it

Well to the best of my knowledge anyone promoting War Party not only a has a paying membership, but I believe a platinum one. This is a clear cut case of playing favorites, or more like unfavorites:( :( :(

Whats gets me is I asked a simple question on why the thread was not moved into the poker run section and instead of a simple reply, I get a lot of crap about not paying to advertise. The last I checked, I am not in charge of War Party. Plus I think it was unprofessional of OSO to discuss it with me.

I am all for peace, but with a little bit of professionalism
as well

BLee 03-25-2004 08:23 AM

Originally posted by Ms PatriYacht
For your information it was about boating, not just Apaches.
What are you talking about? My post was pointed at the Off Topic threads that clutter up the General Boating Area. How the hell could you twist what I said into your problem?

I didn't quote you, I didn't mention anything about any specific thread. The thread starter didn't either. He was talking about how the board is getting strict on putting threads in the wrong area.

BajaRunner 03-25-2004 08:29 AM

cmon some one tell me who got banned :confused:

BLee 03-25-2004 08:30 AM

Originally posted by Roger 1
Well, let`s see. on the first page tonight we have a thread about a movie, motorcycles and outdoor grills. I think that this thread was a lot more relevant to boating than any of these.

I am not at all referencing Cashbrains Warparty thread. I am talking about the miscellanious threads that get put in General Boating that should be in Off Topic.

WARPAINT 03-25-2004 08:38 AM

Man o man who $hit in Brandon's cheerios this morning:D

Ms PatriYacht 03-25-2004 08:49 AM

Poker Run TS no ones coming at you, and sorry this is not the first time a thread took a slight turn. Your post was sort of in the middle, and at that point we had just become more focused on a particular thread that was boating related and caused a big problem. I agree with you there is a lot on BS on the general board. I am sorry if you were quoted out of context, please accept my apology:o

Roger 1 03-25-2004 08:49 AM

Originally posted by PokerRunGunT/S
I am not at all referencing Cashbrains Warparty thread. I am talking about the miscellanious threads that get put in General Boating that should be in Off Topic.
Cool:cool:

BLee 03-25-2004 08:53 AM

Originally posted by Ms PatriYacht
Poker Run TS no ones coming at you, and sorry this is not the first time a thread took a slight turn. Your post was sort of in the middle, and at that point we had just become more focused on a particular thread that was boating related and caused a big problem. I agree with you there is a lot on BS on the general board. I am sorry if you were quoted out of context, please accept my apology:o
Apology accepted :) . I have to admit I was somewhat shocked. I couldn't figure out how I somehow got dragged in.

:cool:

el indio 03-25-2004 08:53 AM

GROW UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!