Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Lots of moved threads lately???? >

Lots of moved threads lately????

Notices

Lots of moved threads lately????

Old 03-25-2004, 07:37 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

peace party sounds good. make love not war.........
Old 03-25-2004, 08:16 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by Payton
That's a bunch of crap! Why pay to advertise when there is no money made on the run. Expenses cover costs.
Bring the guy back!
When OSO emailed me stating that if War Party was going to be promoted then we should pay like everyone else, I questioned how many of the runs listed were paying to advertise. The answer I got back was that their membership paid for it

Well to the best of my knowledge anyone promoting War Party not only a has a paying membership, but I believe a platinum one. This is a clear cut case of playing favorites, or more like unfavorites

Whats gets me is I asked a simple question on why the thread was not moved into the poker run section and instead of a simple reply, I get a lot of crap about not paying to advertise. The last I checked, I am not in charge of War Party. Plus I think it was unprofessional of OSO to discuss it with me.

I am all for peace, but with a little bit of professionalism
as well
Old 03-25-2004, 08:23 AM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by Ms PatriYacht
For your information it was about boating, not just Apaches.
What are you talking about? My post was pointed at the Off Topic threads that clutter up the General Boating Area. How the hell could you twist what I said into your problem?

I didn't quote you, I didn't mention anything about any specific thread. The thread starter didn't either. He was talking about how the board is getting strict on putting threads in the wrong area.
Old 03-25-2004, 08:29 AM
Registered

cmon some one tell me who got banned
Old 03-25-2004, 08:30 AM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Originally posted by Roger 1
Well, let`s see. on the first page tonight we have a thread about a movie, motorcycles and outdoor grills. I think that this thread was a lot more relevant to boating than any of these.

I am not at all referencing Cashbrains Warparty thread. I am talking about the miscellanious threads that get put in General Boating that should be in Off Topic.

Last edited by PokerRunGunT/S; 03-25-2004 at 08:42 AM.
Old 03-25-2004, 08:38 AM
Registered

Man o man who $hit in Brandon's cheerios this morning
Old 03-25-2004, 08:49 AM
Registered

Poker Run TS no ones coming at you, and sorry this is not the first time a thread took a slight turn. Your post was sort of in the middle, and at that point we had just become more focused on a particular thread that was boating related and caused a big problem. I agree with you there is a lot on BS on the general board. I am sorry if you were quoted out of context, please accept my apology
Old 03-25-2004, 08:49 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by PokerRunGunT/S
I am not at all referencing Cashbrains Warparty thread. I am talking about the miscellanious threads that get put in General Boating that should be in Off Topic.
Cool
Old 03-25-2004, 08:53 AM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Originally posted by Ms PatriYacht
Poker Run TS no ones coming at you, and sorry this is not the first time a thread took a slight turn. Your post was sort of in the middle, and at that point we had just become more focused on a particular thread that was boating related and caused a big problem. I agree with you there is a lot on BS on the general board. I am sorry if you were quoted out of context, please accept my apology
Apology accepted . I have to admit I was somewhat shocked. I couldn't figure out how I somehow got dragged in.

Old 03-25-2004, 08:53 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

GROW UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Lots of moved threads lately????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.