Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   2nd Lake Champlain Milk Run - Saturday July 31st (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/75025-2nd-lake-champlain-milk-run-saturday-july-31st.html)

Shane 03-27-2004 05:30 PM

Originally posted by GLH
Why let facts get in the way of a good story!!!

For us woodchucks in Vermont anything south of Albany and north of Fort Lauderdale is NJ!

ROTFLMAO!:D :D :D

GLH 03-28-2004 08:30 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally posted by Kanookstr
Boy didn't you love seeing me coming into the bay that day huh???LOL
You bet and thanks for the help...
I also liked knowing that the tanks were empty when the gauge hit the 1/2 full mark, gotta learn the quirks of new boats!
Here's the old rig, I hear Bob that bought it is redoing and painting everything.

GLH 03-28-2004 05:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)
We shrunk the Excursion this year.

GLH 03-28-2004 05:19 PM

1 Attachment(s)
And got it tattooed!

Waterfoul 03-28-2004 05:24 PM

O.K. I didn't take the time to read all the posts in this thread... I have family in St. Albans VT. How close to there does your run pass? I'm not very familiar with the lake... I'd like to go visit them at some point... maybe bring my boat.... July seems like a good time to do this. Maybe I could join your run if it's feasable.

Mike

Kanookstr 03-28-2004 05:31 PM

Originally posted by Waterfoul
O.K. I didn't take the time to read all the posts in this thread... I have family in St. Albans VT. How close to there does your run pass? I'm not very familiar with the lake... I'd like to go visit them at some point... maybe bring my boat.... July seems like a good time to do this. Maybe I could join your run if it's feasible.
Mike

Waterfoul, My camp is North of St Albans in Swanton VT. The run is further South But I'm up there for 2 weeks and I can swing by on the way down to the run, and you can follow from there.
Or if you plan on being there before The 31 st, We can hook up and I can give you a tour. I plan on being out for the entire 2 weeks:D:D

GLH 03-28-2004 05:32 PM

1 Attachment(s)
St Albans is 26 Miles North of here. almost just as fast to get there by boat as by car.
Come on out!!!

Kanookstr 03-28-2004 05:37 PM

GL, Are you planning on taking any time off around the run, Or just going to be a weekend thing for you?? I'm up from July 24 thru Aug. 6, I know the my boys would keep Chis occupied, and vis versa. This way the Big boys and Girls can relax and enjoy the weather...:):)

Waterfoul 03-28-2004 05:41 PM

I've been to Swanton many times. Good fishing there! I'll have to see what the summer brings.

GLH 03-28-2004 06:00 PM

Originally posted by Kanookstr
GL, Are you planning on taking any time off around the run, Or just going to be a weekend thing for you?? I'm up from July 24 thru Aug. 6, I know the my boys would keep Chis occupied, and vis versa. This way the Big boys and Girls can relax and enjoy the weather...:):)
I have a very big project that is getting started this summer and will be straight out the whole summer if all goes well. I might take a Friday here and there but will be straight out for a good portion of the next 18 months. We'll see you in June as usuall!