Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   2nd Lake Champlain Milk Run - Saturday July 31st (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/75025-2nd-lake-champlain-milk-run-saturday-july-31st.html)

GLH 04-25-2004 05:27 PM

Matt,
Went by your house today and the turtle they have some work to do on the docks before next Thursday openning.

We were thinking about going next Friday what's the plan for the marina? Can we use that one dock that is currently out?

Take Care.
G.L.

blkspringer 04-25-2004 06:54 PM

G.L.

My wife said she saw you fly by the house and I saw you at the Turtle. I was waving to you from the deck. I would have run down and made you give me a tour, but I was in the middle of a training session with the security personnel. I told them to watch out for you. Your boat looks outstanding in the water. It sounds great too.

I will give you an update on the docks this week. I believe the one that is out is safe to tie to right now. If it hadn't been so windy this week, most of them would be ready by now.

You really gave me a case of summer fever today. I had better get my waxing done.

Matt

EvilTwin 04-27-2004 03:01 PM

GLH,

I am giving you an update on the boat I will be running on the fun run. I sold the Outlaw and picked up (well I need to go to Florida and pick it up within the next week or two) a 2002 38 Top Gun w/575's. You told us to update you with any changes so I did.;) :)

I look forward to see you and that nice Tiger.

GLH 04-27-2004 08:41 PM

Conrats ET,

What Gun did you get? and where? any pics???

Yahh think it'll be different from the Baja!? :D

Are you going to Lake George on the 22 nd of May?

wwwTOPDJcom 04-27-2004 09:34 PM

Evil " Chris" got 9 foot itus , I saw his Baja with the HO's
when he first got it, Boy thats not what I expected him to go out and Buy. lucky Bastid :D

roadrunner 04-27-2004 09:44 PM

GLH ;
Count us in 358 sonic hp525's
Vt.

GLH 04-27-2004 10:13 PM

Originally posted by wwwTOPDJcom
... lucky Bastid :D
I bet luck has less to do with it than yahh think Brian!

GLH 04-27-2004 10:33 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally posted by EvilTwin
I am giving you an update on the boat I will be running on the fun run. I sold the Outlaw and picked up (well I need to go to Florida and pick it up within the next week or two) a 2002 38 Top Gun w/575's. You told us to update you with any changes so I did.
I look forward to see you and that nice Tiger.

Choice

toolman 04-28-2004 06:37 PM

Hey GLH,

I've never been to lake Champlain, so count us in! I'm bringing my 10 year old son with me. Would this run be okay for him? He loves boating.

Also need some info about where to launch, NY side or VT side? I think the NY side would be easier for us to drive to.

What marina do you use for overnight tie-up? We want to stay on the boat.
How about charts?

Any other NJ guys want to ride up together, let me know.

Thanks!
Toolman
1994 Formula 303

GLH 04-28-2004 06:43 PM

Toolman,
Hook up with us the weekend nights will most likely be spent at the Plattsburg Boat Basin right at the Turtle. Last year we spent Saturday night in a bay with about 6-7 boats hooked together. the best ramp for you guys on the NY side is the Peru ramp I will post the link in a second that's the ramp all the people coming from the west side of the lake used last year and it worked fine.

Hang on I'll get the link