Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   2nd Lake Champlain Milk Run - Saturday July 31st (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/75025-2nd-lake-champlain-milk-run-saturday-july-31st.html)

GLH 05-15-2004 07:35 PM

Re: 2nd Lake Champlain Milk Run - Saturday July 31st

I bet I will be on the water by 8 AM then come back to the ramp whe K=Lee calls when they are ready.

GLH 05-16-2004 06:30 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I'm off boating yahh'll have a good day now!

JS232 05-16-2004 06:43 AM

Got the boat wet yesterday. I have a water leak( looks like it's a hose leak). I'l check it out this morning. Also, have'nt got my I-68, maybe I'l go get it this morning. Looks like the stars are'nt aligned yet ;-). I'l do my best to see you guys.

JS

waterheater 05-16-2004 06:44 AM

Man you're quick. I just got up. Ok,time to get Dawn going.

drypipetiger 05-16-2004 06:56 AM

Going to try to make it out later this afternoon. Tomorrow looks good for me.

Any one else? Suppose to be 82 and clear!!!

Also opening day for Indian Bay Marina is Friday, May 21.

waterheater 05-16-2004 06:00 PM

Neil, sorry we missed you. Wanted to meet up with you but we had to get back and get the grub for the boys. Cant make it tomorrow, have other stuff going and get ready for next weekend.
GL, thanks for today. Lots of laughs as usual and got the rev limiter paying attention. BTW Dawn says she had a blast with Christopher, K-Lee and you, in that order today. :)

GLH 05-16-2004 07:36 PM

Originally Posted by waterheater
Got 68-69 speedo at 4800 rpm. Tomorrow i will get it, supposed to be less wind for a change. Hoping for 72-73.

Well that's taken care off, thanks for letting me try your rig!

GLH 05-16-2004 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by waterheater
BTW Dawn says she had a blast with Christopher, K-Lee and you, in that order today. :)

I might be last on the order but she loved my "bucket"!

waterheater 05-16-2004 07:48 PM

The pleasure was all mine. Thanks for the heads up on the upper end. It appeared, although my boat is much smaller, you seemed to have a big grin on your face when you got behind the wheel. At least thats what Dawn said.
Anyway, looking forward to this weekend, and overnighting.
Gonna have to go to Walmart this week to get the beach bucket set for Dawn. She loved the bucket. As you said before its the best investment you can make!!

waterheater 05-16-2004 07:54 PM

Still trying to figure out this new format and cant get the smileys down. Oh well. BTW, we got almost the same numbers on the way back to Malletts after we left. Great cruise back. What a great day!!!