Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   2nd Lake Champlain Milk Run - Saturday July 31st (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/75025-2nd-lake-champlain-milk-run-saturday-july-31st.html)

Airpacker 05-20-2004 10:18 AM

Re: 2nd Lake Champlain Milk Run - Saturday July 31st

GL, I agree with everything you are saying here . I only wanted to bring to your attention what could be a possible problem. Hell, I'm not gonna sue ya unless you park that big honkin Ciggy between my sponsons and demand all the real beer on board ;), then you're fair game buddy. Just trying to look out for ya pal,thats all.

Sean

GLH 05-20-2004 10:32 AM

Beer Hummmm? That would be a gift not a payment right? :D

drypipetiger 05-20-2004 12:57 PM

Hey Dave,

Check your PM.

GLH 05-20-2004 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by bajaneil
Hey Dave,
Check your PM.

How did the prop work?

drypipetiger 05-20-2004 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by GLH
How did the prop work?

Whats up GL?

Not good. The boat listed hard right with the left prop. Prop is not the answer.

Spoke to Miles at Groupe Iberville this morning and hopefully will be visiting them next.

Its got to be either the hook or the outdrive, I think everything else has been eliminated.

Let me know when you'll be on the lake and you can take it for a drive and see what you think.

Later,

Neil

waterheater 05-20-2004 02:44 PM

Whats up GL?
Let me know when you'll be on the lake and you can take it for a drive and see what you think.

Later,

Neil

Neil GL seems to be driving alot of other boats lately. So far he's gotten the fastest speed on mine i've seen:D. Dont let it go to your head GL, but thanks for that

Kanookstr 05-20-2004 03:52 PM

Whats up GL?

Not good. The boat listed hard right with the left prop. Prop is not the answer.

Spoke to Miles at Groupe Iberville this morning and hopefully will be visiting them next.

Its got to be either the hook or the outdrive, I think everything else has been eliminated.

Later,

Neil

You most likely have a hook on the left side. Boat might of been built on a friday :cool:
Did you try holding a 4 foot leevel on your bottom to see if there is a hook???
Good luck, and if it is a hook, it can be fixed easily enough :)

Kanookstr 05-20-2004 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by GLH
You f*ck up you pay, If I f*ck up I'll pay. Everyone is on their own. This board is no different than if I would of called all of you on the phone to come here for the weekend.

Unfortunatly now a days in this country you can get sued for just doing that.
Had a niebor few years back do just that. Invited a few friends over to party and have a good time. well one of them left and got into an accident. The people he hit sued the guy that left, and the guy that had the party.They won!!!It's not so much us friends sueing each other. it's the people not involved. :eek:
Just delete this entire thread Friday night before the get together. :blaster:

drypipetiger 05-20-2004 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by Kanookstr
You most likely have a hook on the left side. Boat might of been built on a friday :cool:
Did you try holding a 4 foot leevel on your bottom to see if there is a hook???
Good luck, and if it is a hook, it can be fixed easily enough :)

Kan,

It doesn't seem possible to check the hook while on the trailer??

I would of thought it would be a bit more complex to repair a hook??

JS232 05-21-2004 04:39 AM

Bajaneil : Are you from Quebec?

I use to do buisness with Groupe Iberville...