Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   2nd Lake Champlain Milk Run - Saturday July 31st (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/75025-2nd-lake-champlain-milk-run-saturday-july-31st.html)

roadrunner 06-17-2004 09:49 PM

Re: 2nd Lake Champlain Milk Run - Saturday July 31st

GLH :
Did you loose a drive ? heard that nasty rumor . Hope not!
Hope all is well

Dave

GLH 06-17-2004 10:09 PM

Originally Posted by roadrunner
GLH :
Did you loose a drive ? heard that nasty rumor . Hope not!
Hope all is well

Dave

I did lose one but I found the parts and labor to fix it in my savings account so all's well, :rolleyes: ....except my savings account I guess. :D:D

Can't make an omelette without breaking eggs.

I will have the coolest paper weights around the office however, these gears are pretty neat and I might as well get some more use out of them, God knows their days of pushing a boat are done!

roadrunner 06-18-2004 06:36 AM

GL:
Savings account won't give you the enjoyment that eggs
do but is is nice to have bacon to fuel the eggs with.
Hey if you have eny extra paper weights I could use some and I reallly
don't want to supply my own Sorry to hear luck

Dave

powerguy 06-18-2004 07:24 AM

Originally Posted by GLH
I did lose one but I found the parts and labor to fix it in my savings account so all's well, :rolleyes: ....except my savings account I guess. :D:D

I will have the coolest paper weights around the office however, these gears are pretty neat and I might as well get some more use out of them, God knows their days of pushing a boat are done!

Very pricey paper weights there G.L . Just make sure that they put the new ones in correctly... I had my upper gears go and the new ones were not installed properly and lost another set.

Kanookstr 06-21-2004 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by GLH

Glad to see your back together GLH, :) Ahh the joys of Blower motors and HP....And yet after thousands of dollars in parts Guys like us never will go back the the days of low HP. It's all about the cost of SPEED. :drink:
Got mine pretty close to dialed in. The GPS read 90.6 this weekend with full tank and 3 guys. I will post a pic next week, Forgot the camera in the boat :rolleyes:

waterheater 06-24-2004 12:24 PM

Heading to the Outer Banks on sat for a week. Family trip.

I am assuming there will be a crew watching the fireworks by the breakwater on the 3rd? We are gonna try to hook up with the crew, and weather/time permitting we should make it in time.

GL, that drive working ok?

cowisl 06-24-2004 02:11 PM

hopefully, we will be there in our new outerlimits. look forward to seeing everyone.
Chris

waterheater 06-24-2004 02:30 PM

Chris look forward to seeing you and the boat. Any more details about it?

powerguy 06-24-2004 02:38 PM

Chris - From a Velocity with an egg beater to an OUTERLIMITS.... WOW!!!!!

GLH 06-24-2004 02:38 PM

Originally Posted by waterheater
Chris look forward to seeing you and the boat. Any more details about it?

http://server1.offshoreonly.com/geoc...php?a=15&b=427