Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   2nd Lake Champlain Milk Run - Saturday July 31st (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/75025-2nd-lake-champlain-milk-run-saturday-july-31st.html)

otis311 03-26-2004 06:36 PM

Guys what you dont see on the pic of Pauls boat is the tow rope hooked to the front cleat

Nice editing job there G.L.

GLH 03-26-2004 06:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Someone making eggs and the other feeding the cat with a seagull! FFFFoooooommmm!

GLH 03-26-2004 06:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Paul's door prize this year "A Belt!" and Ottis in the background on his backup rig on LG.

Hot Boat 03-26-2004 06:58 PM

GL I am getting a little conserned about this infactuation you have with my ass:rolleyes:

LOL:p

I love that photo of me and my father. Its my screen saver at home & in the office .

Shane 03-26-2004 09:40 PM

Originally posted by GLH
Someone making eggs and the other feeding the cat with a seagull! FFFFoooooommmm!
You want dem eggs scrambled...or scrambled?:D :crazy:

GLH 03-27-2004 12:53 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally posted by Hot Boat
I love that photo of me and my father. Its my screen saver at home & in the office .
He looks like he's hanging on for dear life but he told me he had fun!!!! Freakn NJ drivers!

Shane 03-27-2004 05:56 AM

Originally posted by GLH
He looks like he's hanging on for dear life but he told me he had fun!!!! Freakn NJ drivers!
Uhhh, GL? I hate to break it to you, but Paul lives in NY!:eek: :o

GLH 03-27-2004 06:24 AM

Originally posted by Shane
Uhhh, GL? I hate to break it to you, but Paul lives in NY!:eek: :o
Why let facts get in the way of a good story!!!

For us woodchucks in Vermont anything south of Albany and north of Fort Lauderdale is NJ!

GLH 03-27-2004 06:36 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally posted by Hot Boat
GL I am getting a little conserned about this infactuation you have with my ass
Hey I' not the only one Tantrum takes a more pro active approach to observe it!

Kanookstr 03-27-2004 09:43 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally posted by GLH
Impressive disertation there Kanook now exactlly where was your trailer queen RV again.

And that Cafe was a tough old bird man, we did upgrade a tad during the winter both in age, years and power.

I hope you make it to the starting line this year Claude, it would be a MAJOR improvement compare to last year!

Here's a pic of Kanook's RV!

There's not much difference between my Trailer RV, and your Lake RV. Except for the fact that mine broke, (No fault to me) and .... well you didn't have any real excuse for this..(100% your fault).:crazy: :D :D Hell even my wife who doesn't have a clue when it comes to mechanics of boats knows enough that these things need gas to run....:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Boy didn't you love seeing me coming into the bay that day huh???LOL