If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Thread: comp marine

st. louis,mo.

comp marine

jazz what power did you put in your 36 and for sales purposes would you stay with mervc power or i was thinking of chips 800 efi i,co package. what do you think?

Platinum Member Platinum Member Jassman's Avatar
    Jim, in my 37 Active Thunder I had 675's, 540CI w/blower. I never had any dealings with Chip, so I can't comment, if you feel comfortable with him and he offers a warranty, and the integrity of the person meets your criteria, go for it. To me when you get in that price range although Merc has great resale, but nothing between 575 and 1075, thats where the aftermarket guys come in, and as always a recognizable co will get you better resale than one that maybe is not. Thanks Jeff
    Last edited by JASSMAN; 03-28-2004 at 08:52 AM. Building composite fishing and pleasure catamarans.