Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Pay to use your own Dock?? Anyone?? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/75689-pay-use-your-own-dock-anyone.html)

mopower 04-02-2004 04:01 PM

When they can't raise your taxes any more , they just make some new ones:hothead: .

BAJA WILL 04-05-2004 12:17 PM

Taxes, HA!

Our taxes went up 300% for our undeveloped land and 75% (acessed value)on the land develpoed, try that one on for a one year increase.:drool: Now they are trying to ge this shoreline mgt plan in, so they can make you buy a permit every year. The wild part is we actually own the land into the lake, so its not like our dock is on their land, their water is on our land:eek: I am so pissed I want to send them a water storage bill.

I just don't see how this is legal, AEP owns the right to operate the damn not manage the lake. Remember this is the power company wanting to start this fee not the county.

WILL:rolleyes:

ragtop409 04-05-2004 03:04 PM

sounds like total horse chit to me

Dblvanos 04-06-2004 02:03 PM

I say send them a bill, along with all of your neighbors.

Originally posted by 27Fountain
Taxes, HA!

Our taxes went up 300% for our undeveloped land and 75% (acessed value)on the land develpoed, try that one on for a one year increase.:drool: Now they are trying to ge this shoreline mgt plan in, so they can make you buy a permit every year. The wild part is we actually own the land into the lake, so its not like our dock is on their land, their water is on our land:eek: I am so pissed I want to send them a water storage bill.

I just don't see how this is legal, AEP owns the right to operate the damn not manage the lake. Remember this is the power company wanting to start this fee not the county.

WILL:rolleyes:

Caincando1 04-06-2004 03:07 PM

A question regarding this. Are we talking permanent dock here? Or are they trying to make you pay to put in a removable dock?

Brian

BAJA WILL 04-06-2004 11:02 PM

Caincando

These are permanent docks/boat slips. This plan contains allot of things, like size of dock, #of slips, shoreline erosion.

WILL

Caincando1 04-07-2004 12:18 PM

Originally posted by 27Fountain
Caincando

These are permanent docks/boat slips. This plan contains allot of things, like size of dock, #of slips, shoreline erosion.

WILL

god whats next...we'll have to pay to use our own toilets...oh wait we already do...:rolleyes:

Michael Ward 04-10-2004 04:24 PM

WE PAY A YEARLY PERMIT FEE FOR ALL PRIVATE DOCKS ON GRAND LAKE IN OKLAHOMA.

MINIMUM OF $25 AND HIGHER BASED ON THE SQ FOTAGE OF THE DOCK

MY 8' X 20' DAY DOCK IS $25 PER YEAR
MY 48' X 50' COVERED 2 SLIP IS $125 PER YEAR

IT SUCKS...BUT WHAT DO YOU DO

GO4BROKE 04-10-2004 07:56 PM

Not yet, but after reading Lakefront's post, it sounds like its coming.