Old 04-04-2004, 12:43 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 36 Likes on 28 Posts

those bow numbers need to go!!
Old 04-04-2004, 02:11 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Glad nothing major was wrong! I seen the guys working on it and I had read that you just bought it I felt bad for you but like you said with all the broken stuff it was probably better.
Todd
Old 04-04-2004, 03:37 PM
Banned

We took the truck to Sarasota today to check out what boats were still around. The Tiger was sitting at the boat ramp.
Attached Thumbnails Ottis got a Tiger!!!!-saraota-pra-04-001.jpg  
Old 04-04-2004, 03:40 PM
Banned

I walked around looking at other boats, and a couple minutes later, the guys from National Marine were backing it into the ramp. They had it fixed and both engines were cooling.

The guy said they were taking it around to the Hyatt for Bob, so we went over there and met him. From what I heard from others, Bob is right, it was probably a blessing they didn't take it out on that run for a shakedown cruise. It would have not been a day to break a wife in to poker runs.

Bob said he will be here in St Pete for a couple weeks, and maybe we will get a chance to get out and run with him.
Attached Thumbnails Ottis got a Tiger!!!!-saraota-pra-04-005.jpg  
Old 04-04-2004, 06:07 PM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

God that thing is sweet thanks for the pics cuda.

You see the paint better on those.
Old 04-04-2004, 06:58 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Bob, It was nice meeting you and your wife this weekend. I will hook up with you guys this summer!
This sucks typing with one hand. Wrist is broken clean through, its killing me, but not as bad as not being able to race or play for awhile!
GLH, The 51 Outer didn't break my wrist, it was the 220Lbs that landed on top of it. How about we do some shots of 151 to cure it???
BG XO
Old 04-04-2004, 07:45 PM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

Bob, that water pump issue must have frustrated the hell out of you but I guess your right, not the time to introduce your wife to the Poker Run scene

Bat Girl, sorry to hear about your broken wrist I know you were pumped for the event! You're pretty spry I'm sure you'll heal fast!

Kurt
Old 04-04-2004, 08:35 PM
Registered

Holy $hit. That thing is as long as my manufactured
house!
Old 04-04-2004, 08:55 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well, Got her fixed up and I ran her for a couple hours today. I brought it back from Sarasota to St Petes. I stuck my nose out in the Gulf at Sarasota and turned around and took the inside up north. It was my 1st voyage and didnt want to take any chances on havong a problem out in the nasty stuff. There would have been no one out there to bail my a$$ out of a jam today. Iheaded north on the ICW and hooked up with a new 36 Baja that guided me to theTampa Bay area. From there It is a 5 mile ride out in the Big stuff until Tierra Verda. The boat absolulty crushed the 4-6' waves (6-8' bar room). but was only ballsy enough to run about 45 mph in them. Coming into the inlet was unbelievable. These waves were standing straight up in the air and were tight and huge, Again the boat did everything I expected it to do and handled them great.

Thanks to BajaDaze and Erin, Hugetime, Addiction(Coo Coo for Cocco Puffs) and the Bartending staff for there support and dedication to helping me get thru a very trying and stressful weekend. I did have one hell of a good time even though the boat never got 500 feet from the dock on Saturday

Bob
Old 04-04-2004, 09:02 PM
Registered

Received 482 Likes on 162 Posts

Bob,

Congrats on getting that 1st voyage. Those non-step Tiger's crush everything. However; bring that boat down here to Fort. Lauderdale, I'll teach you how to run in the rough stuff. I even have my game face

LS JR.
Attached Thumbnails Ottis got a Tiger!!!!-bobdriving.jpg  

Quick Reply: Ottis got a Tiger!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.