Notices

Ottis got a Tiger!!!!

Old 04-04-2004, 09:44 PM
Team Dysfunctional
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Congrats neighbor. She looks awesome. I cant wait to see he on the lake in a few weeks. Good luck
Old 04-04-2004, 09:52 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by Hot Boat
Congrats neighbor. She looks awesome. I cant wait to see he on the lake in a few weeks. Good luck
Thanks Pauly, U coming to my 40th bash in a couple weeks ??
Old 04-04-2004, 09:56 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Paul, Get ahold of me soon. I want u to do some vinyl work for our boats that are doing the demo race in memory of Byron. It will have to be 15 to 20 of them
Old 04-04-2004, 09:57 PM
Registered

Hey ottis, its Scott the mechanic that put the new water pump on for ya. It was nice to meet you yesterday, glad to hear the boat is running well. Your new boat is a beauty. If you ever need anything in the future give me a call.
Scott
Old 04-04-2004, 11:12 PM
Banned

I'm glad to hear you got it home ok. Let's try to hook up and make a run before you head back up north with that beauty.
Old 04-05-2004, 06:19 AM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally posted by OTIS311
...crushed the 4-6' waves (6-8' bar room)...
Our bar room expands waves a lot more than that!!!

Glad it worked out Bob and I hope you have fun with the new toy. Get some pictures on here or just call cuda to have him take some more!
Old 04-05-2004, 07:19 AM
Registered

I showed my wife the pictures above of your new ride. She was VERY IMPRESSED and thought it was beautiful. I then asked if I could get the Skater equivalent and she fell on the floor laughing her ass off! Is this where the old saying...it is easier to beg forgiveness than it is to ask permission comes into play?
Old 04-05-2004, 07:23 AM
Team Dysfunctional
Charter Member

Just keep begging
Old 04-05-2004, 07:25 AM
Registered

Originally posted by Hot Boat
Just keep begging
You know my wife...begging no...annoying her till she gives in? Now THAT has potential!
Old 04-05-2004, 07:30 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally posted by OTIS311
Well, Got her fixed up and I ran her for a couple hours today. I brought it back from Sarasota to St Petes. I stuck my nose out in the Gulf at Sarasota and turned around and took the inside up north. It was my 1st voyage and didnt want to take any chances on havong a problem out in the nasty stuff. There would have been no one out there to bail my a$$ out of a jam today. Iheaded north on the ICW and hooked up with a new 36 Baja that guided me to theTampa Bay area. From there It is a 5 mile ride out in the Big stuff until Tierra Verda. The boat absolulty crushed the 4-6' waves (6-8' bar room). but was only ballsy enough to run about 45 mph in them. Coming into the inlet was unbelievable. These waves were standing straight up in the air and were tight and huge, Again the boat did everything I expected it to do and handled them great.

Thanks to BajaDaze and Erin, Hugetime, Addiction(Coo Coo for Cocco Puffs) and the Bartending staff for there support and dedication to helping me get thru a very trying and stressful weekend. I did have one hell of a good time even though the boat never got 500 feet from the dock on Saturday

Bob
Bob, I'm so happy to hear this news. Erin and I would like to thank you for a great weekend!!

This boat is every bit as big and beautiful as the pictures show, but they don't even come close to doing her justice. This is a must see boat, very clean!

Once again Bob, congratulation! Hope to see you soon.

Give me a shout before you guys head back.

Quick Reply: Ottis got a Tiger!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.