Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   nortechs new 39 v bottom (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/75841-nortechs-new-39-v-bottom.html)

salesmanship 04-05-2004 09:11 AM

Ok, looks like a Monday morning can of worms.
We're excited to have Jim service the LOTO region and yes he has three boats on order. Marc (boatme) and John Gardner handle the Great Lakes and will continue to do so.
We're still getting the details organized but we look forward to a strong presence now at the Lake.
If you have any questions you can feel free to call me anytime.
Thanks and good luck to Jim and Richard at Double Diamond.
Terry Sobo
Nor-Tech
239-567-5030 x 14

Miami 04-05-2004 10:18 AM

Addressing the original Post...............

the 39' OL @ the miami show had a claimed speed of 104mph with staggered HP525's. I talked @ great length with the Fiore's about a 39' with their new light layup, stagerred 525's, generator & AC and custom solid doors 7 access panels ( versus their zippered vinyl ones ). They approximated the cost to be in the high 380's and offered to guarantee 100MPH in writing, in the Ocean off Conn with 1/2 tank of gas and three people on board. The boat @ the show was rushed to completion for the show and they claimed it was not a true example of there quality fit & finish. They told me it would take one year after deposit before I could get the boat.

The Nortech cat on display in Miami was the most stunning cat I have seen. Great lines, seductive interior & dash and forward thinking ideas. Did not spend much time looking @ the V boats they had there. It was the end of a busy Sat afternoon and i think the nortech people werer too tired to pay me much mind.

outer42 04-05-2004 12:42 PM

MIAMI YOU HAVE TO THINK MIKE WILL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT. PETE WANTED ZIPPERS BECAUSE HE RUNS THE BOAT. HE DID THE WHOLE OUTSIDE LEG IN SARASOTA ON THE WAY BACK IN 6 TO 8'S.

later 04-05-2004 02:51 PM

Re: Re: ride demos

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Too Old
[B]Last time I saw Double Diamond, it looked like a used car lot. No showroom, just boats sitting outdoors and a small trailer type office. That was a couple years ago though, so I guess there could be a "showroom" there now.

Please don't let those new Nortechs sit out in the weather.:(

Too Old
was just by double diamond less than 24hrs ago same as you remembered 2 yrs ago.

later

wiggler4490 im not interested in a cat but sure wouldnt turn down a ride in a new one. im down most ever weekend.

by the way many years ago probable close to 20yrs ago there used to be offshore style boats for sale in Fenton at 44 and 141 that had a sign with Midwest Performance Marine any connection ?

The Nor-tech is an awsome boat love the 43.

later

Jassman 04-06-2004 07:14 AM

Jim, I ran across some Wet sump used , but like new #6's with about 15 supposed hours on them, I remember reading a thread you wanted some #6's, this is the guy's name and number, Jim Stykke, 313-533-3395, I belive he is in Michigan, I also left a message on your voice mail on your cell, Good luck. Jeff

randyracer33 04-06-2004 10:39 PM

All you guys are talking alot of #$%^&..If you want spec and pricing on the 39 Nor-tech vee you can go to fastboats.com. I have deposits on the first 3 39 vees and will power them with staggered 525 Mercs with XR's and ITS..Base price is 315k Also the first 43 Nor-tech cat should be in the water by the end of the month..it will have Nor-techs New 1150's and should run over 140 mph..I also have 2 other 43 Cats under construction with the new Merc 1075 packages..can't wait to run these motors!! If you want a 36 cat I have 4 new boats under construction and will be ready for spring delivery.

Buddy OO 04-08-2004 07:12 PM

double diamond performance marine

THANKS GUYS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT. RICHARD AND I HAVE COMMITTED TO A LARGE INVESTMENT TO BRING THE DOUBLE DIAMOND LOCATION UP TO A AWESOME DEALERSHIP. WE ARE UPDATING THE SALES OFFICE, ADDING ON TO THE LOT. REORGANIZING THE BOATS AND ADDING AN ADDITION RIGHT AT THE CORNER OF HIGHWAY 54 AND BUSINESS 54 WITH BRAND NEW LIGHTED SIGNAGE AND OUR NEW NORTECHS WILL BE DISPLAYED AND LIGHTED AT NIGHT. WE ENCOURAGE EVERYONE TO COME BUY. IF YOU WANT TO SEA TRIAL A NORTECH PLEASE COME BY AND ASK FOR JIM OR RICHARD. THE FIRST 36 CAT IS COMING WITH COMP MARINE 800EFI'S AND A AWESOME PAINT JOB BY RODNEY AT RADICAL GRAPHICS. WE ALSO HAVE THE HI TECH MARINE TRAILER LINE FOR ALL THE NORTECH MODELS, WE HAVE A COMPLETE SERVICE FACILITY AT BERGERS MARINE AND A MERCURY APPROVED MECHANIC ON SITE. WE WILL BE DOING ALOT OF NEAT ADS IN THE NEXT MONTH. I HAVE ORDERED THE 36 CAT AND 2 39 V BOTTOMS, CAN PUT ANY POWER IN THE 39'S. WILL PROBABLY PUT 525EFI ITS BRAVO SPORT SHORTY PACKAGE ON THEM UNLESS SOMEONE WANTS BIGGER POWER. I THINK CHIP AT COMPETITION MARINE MAKES SOME OF THE BEST ENGINES IN THE INDUSTRY AND HAS HIS MOTORS IN ALOT OF THE MTI'S AND IS IN THIS MONTHS POWERBOAT MAGAZINE. I FEEL CONFIDENT WE HAVE ASSEMBLED THE BEST TEAM IN THE MIDWEST TO BRING NORTECHS TO LOTO. NORTECH IS AWESOME AND I LOVE WORKING WITH TERRY SOBO. VERY RESPONSIVE. IF ANYONE HAS INTEREST IN THESE AWESOME BOATS CALL ME AT 636 236 4141. THE 36 CAT IS THE BEST LOOKING CAT I'VE EVER SEEN AND THE COCKPIT IS INCEDIBLE. I THINK THEIR BOATS STAND AT THE TOP AND HAVE MADE A MAJOR INVESTMENT TO SELL WHAT WE FEEL IS THE BEST BOAT ON THE WATER. HOPE TO SEE ALL YOU GUYS DOWN THERE, AND LET US TAKE A DEMO RIDE. I THINK YOU WILL BE VERY IMPRESSED. I'M HOPING THE FIRST 36 WILL RUN 130. THE BOAT WITH 525 STOCK POWER RUNS OVER 105MPH I WAS TOLD WHICH IS VERY IMPRESSIVE FOR STOCK WARRANTIED POWER.

later 04-08-2004 10:39 PM

Good luck on your venture. Ive often wondered why there are not more offshore style boat dealers at the lake as popular as the lake is for this style boat. hope to meet you in the future

Dave Hughes

later

randyracer33 04-09-2004 08:07 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Great to here that somebody is going to rep Nor-tech at Lake of the Ozarks..It's a great product and excellent value..The new 39 Vee will be styled like no other 39 out there, and the Supercats are the best looking and running "PLEASURE"cats on the water..Let the #'s do the talking...over 20 new Nor-tech 36 Cats delivered last year alone..I don't think Skater even built 20 boats last year...Also in regards to my last post...small typo error..The base price for a 390 Vee with T/525's is 345K not 315k Here is a pic of the model for the new 39 VEE

Downtown42 04-09-2004 08:15 AM

Originally posted by randyracer33
..over 20 new Nor-tech 36 Cats delivered last year alone..
Great!! Now I may be able to afford a used one in 2 yrs with mild power. They have the best lines. And am trying to move to LOTO. Things are looking up!