Notices

Donzi Criterion??

Old 04-06-2004, 10:33 AM
JGB
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow, thanks Lee and Scott!. Awesome pics and info. This is truly a boat with character, Very cool!
Old 04-06-2004, 10:55 AM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

Scott, do you know where the '79 red Criterion with the 370/TRS that I mentioned above is now located?

I loved that boat and wanted to buy it but at the time I could not swing the $$$. I was told it sold for aound 20k

Kurt
Old 04-06-2004, 12:26 PM
Charter Member #415
Charter Member

If you can't find a Criterion for sale(and it's doubtful you will), just hold on. Looks like we will see a 2005 Criterion from Donzi.
Old 04-06-2004, 12:46 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Donzi is threatening to reintroduce it. Hopefully they wont just clone an old one, but will come out with a modern continuation of the boat.. But, that might require imagination....
Old 04-06-2004, 12:53 PM
JGB
Registered

Thanks Magicfloat, that's good to know, wonder what it will look like!
Old 04-06-2004, 03:59 PM
Registered

Default Got Criterion?

Scott summed up the Crit #'s pretty well. Email me at [email protected] . There's a chance i may know of one for sale. Supposedly the engine is blown, and it is BOTTOMPAINTED Last time in inquired, the guy wanted what I thought was too much $$ for what was there. I may not be able to get back to you 'till Friday, but I will get back to you. I think they're some of the coolest old boats out there. Then again, I'm a bit partial . Here is a pic of my ugly butt sitting on my pretty Criterion

Biggus, i bought mine from a guy that kept it in a lakehouse on a lake between NH and Maine. I don't think it's the same boat tho.
Attached Thumbnails Donzi Criterion??-critsmall.jpg  
Old 04-06-2004, 04:17 PM
JGB
Registered

thanks Mcgary911. sent you an email.

Jim
Old 04-06-2004, 06:24 PM
Registered

Received 38 Likes on 27 Posts

A friend of mine up here in Toronto has a Criterion. He tells me it was built for the then President of the company ( don't quote me could have been just a high level exc). This particular boat has a convertable seating area in front of the standard rear bench seat. There is a removable hard fiberglass cover that goes over this forward two seater bench. I'm told it is a one of a kind. The boat is red . I don't have any pics to send but could inquire if anybody is interested. It certainly is a cool boat.

Rick G.
Old 04-06-2004, 06:27 PM
Registered

Received 38 Likes on 27 Posts

Scott B I believe my friend has one of the ones without the hydraulic hatch. My friend may have been mistaken I thought there was only one of these rumble seat version. Could also be my misunderstanding.

Rick G.
Old 04-06-2004, 06:29 PM
Registered

Originally posted by Rick G
A friend of mine up here in Toronto has a Criterion. He tells me it was built for the then President of the company ( don't quote me could have been just a high level exc). This particular boat has a convertable seating area in front of the standard rear bench seat. There is a removable hard fiberglass cover that goes over this forward two seater bench. I'm told it is a one of a kind. The boat is red . I don't have any pics to send but could inquire if anybody is interested. It certainly is a cool boat.

Rick G.
That's Ed Donnely's boat. A Crit SS. Very nice. I don't think he'd be interested in selling that one......It was built for John Chisolm when he was at Donzi.

Very sweet boat........

Quick Reply: Donzi Criterion??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.