Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   I am more than ready to buy!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/76068-i-am-more-than-ready-buy.html)

LapseofReason 04-06-2004 10:40 PM

I am more than ready to buy!!!

I have spent the last year and a half getting ready for the new boat, high credit scores, no payments except for house and boat, I just spent $850 getting the Sonic detailed. Now I need to sell/trade/buy.

I want a 42 OL big power and 6's. I have tried to work a deal on two but could not iron one out. I can spend up to about 300k maybe a tad more. So now front runners I see out there are Julies old 47, the all white 50 hustler, or the 43 Nortech at fastboats.com. I want to sell or trade my 42 Sonic. So if any of you know of a nice boat out there that isn't in here or trader online that is for sale let me know. I think you see the kind of boat I'm after I don't want a Apache or Fountain.

jeff bratton 04-07-2004 07:40 AM

Dragon

LapseofReason 04-07-2004 09:07 AM

The Dragon is a great go fast no frill boat, I am 6'6" and want a real nice cabin with more stuff than I need to break.:D I don't want just a race boat since most of the time it's stopped.

Hi-Tech Marine 04-07-2004 09:11 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Email me the pics and details and I will get it on our web site for you..... no fee.

Email is [email protected]

Web site is
www.AllisonMarine.US

if your looking for a CAT This one is spotless.
If you like it and are serious... We'll work on the price ...might can get is close to what you are looking for.
More pics on the web site.

Boomer 880 04-07-2004 11:54 AM

Nortech (Terry Sobo) also has a 50' V for sale on their website.

Triple 850s and V drives for $249K. Says it will run 95 mph.

If you buy this one, tell Terry he owes me a commission :).

Good luck.

Monke 04-07-2004 09:48 PM

Call Craig at Dragon..

LapseofReason 04-07-2004 10:07 PM

I'm sure Dragon is a nice boat, but it's just not what I am looking for. If I am going to sit down I will buy a cat. Plus it will be hard for naked chicks to get around the wrap around wind sheild.:D

WetKitty42 04-07-2004 10:14 PM

I'M IN THE SAME BOAT AS YOU (PARDON THE PUNN)

A good late mode # 6 boat in excess of 40 feet for that type of money is hard to find.

I would love a Dragon, but I'm not ready for a sit down myself.

What about a Tiger XP with #6's Call Craig Barrie he always has a hook on something

Fred

mpally 04-07-2004 10:14 PM

The 50 Nor Tech for sale is very nice. I believe that it actually ran 98 in the shootout. And it has a/c, hot water, and a full cabin. Definitely take a look. It is a fresh water boat too, been at LOTO for its life.

LapseofReason 04-07-2004 10:17 PM

I talk to Terry every once in a while, is that 50 one of the ones with an aft cabin.

Wet kitty you have a Bad Ass 42 for sale don't you?