Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   LOTO Memorial Day Weekend...Who's going? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/76241-loto-memorial-day-weekend-whos-going.html)

Outlawcowgirl 04-14-2004 04:49 PM

Originally posted by OffshoreGal
Carrie,
you know it girl....I would love it if you would get in the race boat with me. You would rock!!
and yes.....the rumor is true, so now if Milwaukee happens you have to come up (tentatively July 30-Aug1 from email 4/12) I am still trying to confirm though through MKE parks.
J

Jen, that would be SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much fun!
I think I have a lot to learn before I get into someone else's boat and go real fast. You keep me posted on the Milwaukee Race.

Waterfoul 04-14-2004 06:03 PM

Originally posted by Outlawcowgirl
The lake is one foot below normal, that is the first time in at least 3 or 4 years that has happened. It looks good, we drove around it on Easter Sunday.

Gee, a lake you can drive around?? Never heard of such a thing.

Lake Michigan (when you drive around it, they call it a "tour" LOL!) is actually up this season. As much as 7 inches, which is a big improvement.

OBNOXUS21 04-14-2004 06:18 PM

Originally posted by Outlawcowgirl
I am hoping to hear my girl's engine roar tomorrow. She is at Gordo's right now. We are hoping to be out soon, maybe next weekend if it is nice. The lake is one foot below normal, that is the first time in at least 3 or 4 years that has happened. It looks good, we drove around it on Easter Sunday.
I hope you bring that big boat to our little puddle. That would be a BLAST! Keep me posted and if you need a ride, there is room on the Baja!

That's great to hear!!! One of these weeks I will have to take you up on that offer ;) I think it would a blast to cruise the KV there......err..... rather just park next to everyone :D

Can you guys make it to the LOTO Harbor Hop? I am going to try that weekend as my first of the season. Sunday I heard rain, but Sat. you guys should be golden.......enjoy!!!!!

OffshoreGal 04-16-2004 08:29 AM

Dave,
I am running one of the Reindl One-design boats. As for the boat it used to be called Special K (272 Formula twin 350 mercs) but I am boatless this summer looking for a new Formula by next year. I live up on Okauchee so you are just down the road!!!
What do you have??

CustomRigger101 04-16-2004 08:31 AM

never go out on holiday weekend too many drunk people on the water.. i go the weeknd before or after

Downtown42 04-16-2004 12:58 PM

Offshore gal: 35 Lightning - Downtown ... good luck this year!

Helmwurst 04-16-2004 01:12 PM

If you are going to sleep on the boat in a marina, why not just anchor out in Party Cove or other cove(s) up in State Park? I have anchored out all night in PC, actually thought it was pretty peaceful . no wakes etc.
Was not a holiday week eng though.