Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   LOTO Memorial Day Weekend...Who's going? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/76241-loto-memorial-day-weekend-whos-going.html)

buck183 04-08-2004 09:23 PM

LOTO Memorial Day Weekend...Who's going?

I realize this is kinda early for this, but it's spring and I'm ready to go. ;)

What kind of a crew are we gonna have this year? Usual bunch? Some new people? How many in your bunch? Where are you staying?

Four in our group. Staying at The Ledges. My goal is to drowned my Tape Worm.

Buck

OBNOXUS21 04-08-2004 09:38 PM

I'm planning on going, but this year will be difficult finding places to stay. I am currently interviewing people on whether or not they have houses there ;) Found a few, but still not the same as Sunrise Ridge :(
I actually may be going downend of this month....we'll see. Atleats the boat is ready!!!

MitchStellin 04-08-2004 09:40 PM

MitchStellin, Waterfoul, Cord and Mrs Cord, and a few others. This is my first trip and I am geeked. Hope to have something to float on by then but you never know, I may bring the canoe:D with a 115 Merc:D Here are my vitals: 616-886-0077 Nextel, 616-403-3153 Verison. I will be the one with all the nakid chicks hanging all over me, kissing and grabbing each other, and generally just being bad.:D Anyone know where I can find these women?:rolleyes:

Steve_H 04-08-2004 09:42 PM

Originally posted by OBNOXUS21
I'm planning on going, but this year will be difficult finding places to stay. I am currently interviewing people on whether or not they have houses there ;) Found a few, but still not the same as Sunrise Ridge :(
I actually may be going downend of this month....we'll see. Atleats the boat is ready!!!

what happened to Sunrise Ridge?
sell?

are you back from........abroad?

i still need a lift :(

Cord 04-08-2004 09:43 PM

I don't know if we're gonna have enough people in our unit to make the trip worth while. :D

buck183 04-08-2004 09:46 PM

Originally posted by Cord
I don't know if we're gonna have enough people in our unit to make the trip worth while. :D
I'm not real good at math, but I count four in your room. that's about $37.50 per night per person. The same amount of people that are staying in our condo.

Now quit trying to make me feel bad. You want me to call the brew crew and have them come up just to stay with you guys? :D

Buck

Von Bongo 04-08-2004 10:42 PM

I've got some friends coming for that weekend so I will be around

OBNOXUS21 04-08-2004 11:04 PM

Originally posted by lotoparty
what happened to Sunrise Ridge?
sell?

are you back from........abroad?

i still need a lift :(

How's the new boat? She looks great! Yes I just got back about two weeks ago. I
t's a long story about Sunrise Ridge. I'm sure I'll stay there sometimes, but it's kinda of a tricky situation between my roommate and his ex, which is the one who's family has the condo. It's good thing i was friends with her brother first, but he's not my first choice for my crew.
An example would be when we had 7-8 girls on the boat that we just met at Horny Toad and he scared them off :( That sucked.....BAD. But worse, before that as we tied up he didn't secure the line very well....at all... and I went into the drink loosing phone with very important numbers. AND he just finished the Navy.

You better get that lift. Have you had one before? It makes things SO convenient. See you on the water!!!! I really wanna see the new boat BTW.

Steve_H 04-09-2004 06:51 AM

OBNOXUS21 , ive never had one before so it will be a treat.

back to memorial day weekend.
we'll be there for sure.
lets pray for good wheather.
if i remember right is was overcast and cool last year.

Cord 04-09-2004 08:04 AM

Originally posted by buck183
You want me to call the brew crew and have them come up just to stay with you guys

YES! Mitch is gonna need somebody to hang with! :D