If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My EX got the Sleekcraft Platinum Member gdfatha's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Sadly, no longer have: Sleekcraft 24'
    Apopka, Florida
    Hmmm.. coconut cake??

First we have OCC now we have MCC in Tn

Coconut/banana cream is my favorite...yummers
    marc (Offshore Paparazzo)

Senior Blue Hair~ I'm so old.. I remember
    "Preparation A"...

Cape Coral, FL / Toms River N.J.
    I have a 2002 bike and got it before they were world famous. I have seen other bikes I like as much or maybe even more. I might be the only guy riding an OCC who doesnt think they walk on water.

To be honest I wanted something that was easily insurable and would have some resale.

Many of these customs have rebuild titles and insurance is a real problem.

I have the max insured value of $30,000, and it only cost me about $435.00 per year.

Also if the bike doesnt have a manufactures title you can't get financing. I own my bike, but when I go to sell it, the new buyer may need to get financing and thats not usually possible on rebuilt titles.

And the only other problem I have with this bike is EVERYWHERE you go, every knuckle head with an OCC tee shirt or who has ever watched the show has a million questions. I just got it because I got all the right equipment, I like the way it looks and it rides really nice.

I still have a Yahama V-Max and still use it, just not as much since the OCC is so comfortable

Platinum Member Platinum Member mcollinstn's Avatar
    My Boats:
    1991 F311SR1
    not knockin' your bike, Mike, just knocking the loud cocky SOBs that assembled it.
    I see London, I see France...

My Boats:
    35 Fountain Executioner
    Lake George N.Y.
    I don't know,but do ya think that maybe they are
    told to act that way for the the "show" of it?
    Sometimes when I watch I think a lot of it is rehearsed.

My Boats:
    Excalibur 27 Flat Deck Restomod
    OCC seems very rehearsed. If i were the owner of these shops i wouldnt like cameras capturing every last detail that happens in the shop. Everyone knows when they make a mistake and the way that they fix it. To me it has hurt there name as much as it has made it.

Mr. Demeanor
    More bike threads on this page then Apache threads

My Boats:
    2005 288 SUNSATION
    I gotta be honest with you, I'm a little concerned......

Man, what a bunch of Hacks,,, I agree with the majority, their work is shoddy,,, and all they basically do is accessorize with off the shelf parts, it's amazing what you can hide with a coat of paint. Their only saving grace is their painter, who is very talented IMO.

Jesse is a true talented fabricator, designs and builds his own stuff.

Bourgett... The bike he built in memory of his daughter was plain stunning,, a masterpiece.

a couple of months ago we went to the NYC bike show, there were dozens of talented builders building some pretty hot machines, yet the crowd was 10 deep at the OCC truck.. If it wasnt for the Discovery channel they wouldn't't even be on the map.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123