Notices

Cedat Point OH

Old 04-11-2004, 10:42 PM
Charter Member #30
Charter Member

Received 14 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally posted by glassdave
pick a day and chose your weapon . . . i once rode the corkscrew 36 times in a row

Bad Girl what does that mean. were they going to eliminate the docks or somthing. i know they are pressed for room out there these days what with the park always building new stuff
Dave,
She was referring to me not signing my contract till last week. I had told them I would come in and take care of it like I always have (last 10 yrs) they did not remember and rented dock. The guy who rented it decided he rather be in another location so I was able to keep it . If this would not of happened I would of been hauling a Hydrohoist around the lake looking for an empty slip. And Ken and Lauren would of had some old sailboater with a tight Speedo next to them.
I learned not to take it for granted, slips are now at a premium. I can guarantee I will have a signed contract in October this year

If you want to reserve slips at CP come up with a date with some #'s and I can ask what they will do in a group situation. I get along with the staff but they have their rule book they go by and it seems every year they start to follow it more than the last. Sometimes talking in person is better than the NO we can't do that answer you can sometimes receive from the other end of the phone.
I will be up there within the next two weeks to do some lift repair and I will at least take a minute to see what they will do for a small group of offshore boaters.

Bad Girl,
Plan on going up in the next couple of weeks and pull the lifts for repair. I may stay at the Radison and make a weekend out of it. The ramp is open at CP so we can get Stu to come over with the hydraulic trailer and set us in the lot for repairs.
Old 04-12-2004, 09:56 AM
WickedWon

Default Great "OFFSHORE" Fresh Water Boating

For those of us that live or keep our boats in the area we tend to forget just how great it really is. Whats available within a 30 mile radius is amazing not to mention the ease and savings of running in fresh water. The biggest surprise to most is how choppy it typically is, especially on weekends between the islands. Forget the "lake" mentality and think ocean and you'll be better prepared.

Scott, you didn't mention the dreaded SANDBAR across from CP it's really, really, really long.

Old 04-12-2004, 10:40 AM
RHC
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sandbar==== Party

Hey JD:: You mean the Sandbar where we all can hang out and wash the boats ,,, cook hot-dogs on the beach ,, listen to the the tunes ,,,,,, and take the boats to Kellys or CP in about 5 min.. Yeah thats the Place ,,,
where everyone is welcome ,,, Beach/ Sandbar Party June 26th,,,, lots of Guys from Fairport are gona show up. Just bring what u want and show up. (I will be the Guy who is cleaning my boat))

RHC
Old 04-12-2004, 11:09 AM
Registered

Default Re: Sandbar==== Party

Originally posted by RHC
. (I will be the Guy who is cleaning my boat))

RHC

Don't you mean " I'll be the guy drinking a seven & seven, standing next to Stephanie, who will be cleaning the boat."
Old 04-12-2004, 01:13 PM
Registered

There are a couple of us over in NW Indiana that have been talking about bringing our boats over to the Cedar Point area. I think we would be in for an OSO gathering there.
Glass Dave, you did a great job on the 24 outlaw for Mike. The boat looks incredible now.
Old 04-12-2004, 01:49 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

RHC....June 26th ? Remind Me !!!!!! I will be there !

The hell with Cedar Point ! Just come along for a ride when the lake is kicking up !!!! I can scare you worse than any roller coaster can !!!!
Old 04-12-2004, 02:09 PM
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member

Received 259 Likes on 92 Posts

Originally posted by MAX VELOCITY
There are a couple of us over in NW Indiana that have been talking about bringing our boats over to the Cedar Point area. I think we would be in for an OSO gathering there.
Glass Dave, you did a great job on the 24 outlaw for Mike. The boat looks incredible now.
thanks Max. i told Mike i would let him know when we were going to make a run to the islands. he is really interested in going. pass on the word for me and i do still have his ph#. also i put up before and after pics in the tech section under a thread called "graphics" of mikes boat.

in the words of Flounder in the movie Animal House . . . . oh boy . . .is this gonna be great !!!
08 OPA High Points Champion
10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )
Old 04-12-2004, 03:58 PM
Charter Member #655
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I need to take a trip down with the boat! Its fun even without it add the boat you cant lose!
Old 04-30-2004, 01:52 PM
Registered

Any plans made yet or has this idea died? It sounded like it was turning into a big party.
Old 04-30-2004, 01:57 PM
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member

Received 259 Likes on 92 Posts

think we are still looking for a date. hope to see this come togather. i was thinking maybe mid to late june??
08 OPA High Points Champion
10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.