Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Cedat Point OH (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/76283-cedat-point-oh.html)

Ironmanwb 05-02-2004 08:29 PM

This sounds great I live up on the lake for the whole summer and spend about 1 day out of every weekend at PIB or Kellys.

The lake gets very rough very quick from the weather and there are many shoals and reefs that get shallow. Be sure to get a good chart of the lake so you know where these things are. Also sandusky bay has a ton of rock walls and shallow spots that are not marked. Stay in the channels or you could be in trouble real quick.

PIB is fun and expensive $1.40 per foot to dock overnight last year. If you are going to go over for the weekend you need to be there by about 6:00pm on friday and by10:00am on saturday to get a dock. You can reserve docks at Lads Marnia at PIB but its expensive.

Also 90% of the fun of PIB is partying on the boats at the public docks. The bars are fun at night but the docks are great durng the day.

I'm in just let me know the date.

glassdave 05-02-2004 10:38 PM

hey ironman. hows the quest for the Duo going?:cool:

JUSTONCE 05-03-2004 07:56 AM

Originally posted by Scarab3DMC
Keep this going...I will be there!!!! Just Once... you gotta give me a call... BigDaddy moved back to Loto... I've got some stories to tell..... Dave:crazy: :D :D
:eek: :D :D Dave, when are you putting your boat in?

JUSTONCE 05-03-2004 07:59 AM

Originally posted by big daddy
Dave, you'll do well to keep a civil tongue in your head, mister!!!!!:p :p :p
It sounds like I may have to take a road trip for this.

not a bad idea.:D call me if you head up this way.

Ironmanwb 05-03-2004 10:14 PM

Dave the DUO is a no go so far. The damn guy won't sell it but he doesn't want to do anything with it either He hasn't even moved the damn thing out of the barn for 8 years. And then he just had it sit in his yard for a summer did nothing to it and put it back. He pays 300 A year for storage. I just don't get some people.

Scarab3DMC 05-04-2004 07:02 AM

Big daddy.... who said we would let you come back into town!!!!!... Just Once... just about ready to splash... should be done with the huffers by this weekend..... how about you??? still got the boat... call my cell #..216-406-0368... we'll get togeather...Dave

JUSTONCE 05-04-2004 08:29 AM

Dave,
ya I'm ready we alwready went out twice this year. I gotto rejett my carb allitle richer but other than that and getting my sun pads finished I'm ready.:rolleyes: :D :D I'll give you a call. We are going to Kelley's on the 15th-16th weekend. anybody that wants to meet up for a beer gimme a call. (440)570-6751
Martin.

The Menace 05-04-2004 09:14 AM

The Rocket

Sorry guys the Rocket ferry out of Sandusky and Port Clinton is history!

Ironmanwb 05-04-2004 02:37 PM

Re: The Rocket

Originally posted by expresscat39
Sorry guys the Rocket ferry out of Sandusky and Port Clinton is history!
What fun would that be anyway?

90% of the fun of going to the islands is taking the boat, having a fun little boat ride and then partying on the boat. Besides who wants to smell diesel all the way there and only hope it doesn't break down so you can actually get a ride back?:D

RHC 05-04-2004 02:51 PM

RHC response to all

DANO:: wash your mouth son,,,, or I will tell some tales out of school!!!!!

ROCKET RIDERS:::: I know a couple of Guys who will not make the Bay this Yr.. (they know who they are)

BIRDDOG;; Look forward to seeing ya,,, the Sand Bar party is on for sure ,,,, nothing formal,.,, just show up, bring what ya want ,,, its the afternoon of the 26th,,,, no reason ,,, its just the season!!!

Now if the famous Packin Air is still drag gin the Morgan out of the bilge of his boat ,, it might turn into a Party!!!

Scott ,,,,, You and Mary dont need a invite,,,, Just be their!!!

RHC