Notices

Puppy For sale

Old 04-02-2004, 09:47 AM
Charter Member#157
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Angry Puppy For sale

My puppy needs to go
He is a 7 month+ old Rat Terrier. Med breed. That means he is already full grown in hieght and weight.
Weighs about 13lbs +-
About 10-12inches tall.
All white with some tan spots.
He has had all shots to take him upto this winter.
Been fixed
He is a very kool dog to have, very affectionate and loves to play.
However my hours at work have changed and I am just not home enough.
It has become difficult for me to get home during lunch and leaving him for 13+ hours is not feasible
I do not have anyone else to take care of him while I work.

Trust me when I say I need him to go to a good home. He loves kids, but older ones. He likes to play rough as he is still a terrier and is strong.
He has never been aggressive nor a bitter.
Not a constant barker, but will let you know when someone or something is in the driveway.
He was born on August 23rd 2003
I bought him on Oct 25th of 2003
Asking $350 for him. That is what I paid for him and I will include all of his toys, dishes, food storage bin and kennel. Even his favorite comforter so he will have something to feel secure with in his new transition.

Feel free to call me @ 612-327-6988
Hugh
Attached Thumbnails Puppy For sale-teddy-5months2.jpg  
Old 04-02-2004, 09:48 AM
Charter Member#157
Charter Member

Attached Thumbnails Puppy For sale-teddy-5months.jpg  
Old 04-02-2004, 09:51 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

sorry to hear you have to sell him. theres always fish. (thats what i have)
Old 04-02-2004, 09:51 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hugh,, sorry to hear. I have to leave my Boxer from 7am until 5pm, I really hate doing it. When she was younger I had the kid next door take her out and play with her after school.. Hope you find a good home, he's adorable.. ..
Attached Thumbnails Puppy For sale-suki-tig1.jpg  

Last edited by Chris232; 04-02-2004 at 09:58 AM.
Old 04-02-2004, 07:42 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Come on, you want your money back???!!!!! If you love this guy, be glad to find him a new home. Hopefully a dog lover will come to his rescue, he'll have a good home, and you can sleep peacefully at night. Please be sure you get him into a good home. We've adopted several dogs over the years, it is a wonderful thing to give a loving being a good home.

I've already got 2 and have had as many as 3. Knowing we are finally getting our boat back in the water this year after three years of not boating, I am not willing to take on a third at this time. I agonize over my dogs' happiness. Knowing the cost of good, good, good dog sitting while we are boating, I won't take another now. But please, put the dog's happiness before your monetary recuperation.
Old 04-02-2004, 08:10 PM
Charter Member#157
Charter Member

bad girl, if I wanted my money back I would be asking for about $1200
If anyone looks around the average cost of a purebreed rat terrier is between 3-500
My statement of asking for what I paid for him was only intended to set a price as fair.
I am not asking any more for him then anyone else would.
I to agonize over his happiness, that is truly why I need to do this. his happeniss means more to me then leaving him at home alone for so many hours on end.
He needs and wants more. the new loving home I hope to find will provide this.
I am a dog lover as well, why else would I want something better for him then what I can provide.
Old 04-03-2004, 06:04 AM
Registered

MnFastBoat,

Send me an email wiht your contact information, I'm very interested and have a great home with two boys who love dogs, we currently have an American Stafford Shire Terrior and have been looking for another small dog.

DaveSunsation

[email protected]
810-794-4888
Old 04-03-2004, 07:04 AM
Registered

Best of luck finding him a new home. Deb and I have four dogs, three rescued and a Doberman we named after my grandmother, "Bernise" (pronounced Ber-nis), and we are paying dearly for that. She likes to take anything she can grab, her favorite is the remote for the tv, prance around so we are sure to see she has it, then dash under our bed. If anything is missing, it's under the bed. Never ever chews it, just likes to "collect" and stash under the bed. I'll bet we have had to get that damn remote three thousand times since we've had her. Last night I got up to go get a coke, while she was sleeping under the bed, came back and she had snuck in without anyone seeing her, grabbed the remote and was back under the bed. Damn dog.
Old 04-03-2004, 07:23 PM
Registered

I spoke with Hugh this aternoon and even though he lives in Minnesota and we live in Michigan, my two boys are so excited we're going to fly the little guy in. In the past I've bought dogs from breeders as far away as New Mexico, the airlines have great cargo service for animals. His new name will be "Sunny" or Sun for short........guess you can figure that out.
Old 04-03-2004, 07:38 PM
Registered

This belongs in the classifieds Unbelievable you can even exchange dogs on this thing. Congrats Dave

Quick Reply: Puppy For sale

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.