If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    My Boats:
    Zodiac RIB
    Grand Haven, MI USA

Thanks Rforsey and FeverFAn

Ron and Kell (Rforsey) and Troy (FeverFan) sent me money for Dirty Race Girl. I am sending this money to the folks who watched her Children. The total along with my match (which I said I would do) is $240. I hope this helps and goes a long way in making their job a little easier. Thanks again, sorry it took so long to get to it, being out of town and starting a new job has been a process to say the least. Lets all give these two Members a hand!!!

My Boats:

No thanks needed here just glad to help out. thanks right back at ya, for collecting and matching
    Denise just recently replied to the post again sounds like she is getting better everyday. Just glad she is home that is the best part of this whole thing

My Boats:
    Clear Lake, Texas
    Ditto what Rforsey posted.

Glad to see you finally got it, I was starting to wonder (check hadn't been cashed).