Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Thank You Myco (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/76597-thank-you-myco.html)

FormulaFan 04-14-2004 07:35 AM

1 Attachment(s)
MYCO builds an awesome trailer! Bill and his crew have always been helpful, and prompt. They have a 4-5 week turnaround, and finish on schedule. When I pull my boat long distances, I never worry about trailer problems.
This is a picture of my MYCO, with electric/hydraulic disc brakes (no surging). And no, the truck is not mine!

DaveP 04-14-2004 08:33 AM

Bill Tweedie and the folks at MYCO do a 1st class job in:

1) Product Quality
2) Timeliness
3) Standing behind their product
4) And being the Mercedes Benz of Trailers!

Tows like none other!

DPT MOTORSPORTS 04-14-2004 09:18 AM

Hot Duck,

Can not wait to see a full picture of your truck pulling the apache on the new trailer. It is going to look very sharp in deed.

DPT

stecz20 04-14-2004 05:28 PM

will, this is why, you are my mentor. sweet ass trailer. very nice. good luck with it and the rig. i also would love to see the f-450 hooked up to that trailer. hope all is well, and how is it being married. im next may 8th. im also ordering the 450 soon. dave

Hot Duck 04-15-2004 12:56 AM

open72 : I honestly cannot tell you how many gallons yet. Basically, they made them as large as possible taking into consideration the space they had to work with, the structural integrity/capacity of the trailer cross members and the overall balance and weight distribution of the trailer.

I will be able to give you a ballpark figure when I go down there and actually see it in person. We can measure the tanks and figure the capacity from there, just for the sake of curiosity.

Hot Duck 04-15-2004 01:00 AM

1 Attachment(s)
scarabfan : Aren't those 650 Supercrewzers awesome? We had the use of one as a promotional deal for a race in 2001. That thing pulled that Top Gun like it wasn't even there.

Hot Duck 04-15-2004 04:46 PM

DanB : Thank you for the info and the kind words.

DPT MOTORSPORTS: You know, I can't wait to see it all together either because that will mean that it is finished and heading home! :D

stecz20 : Married life is great! I am lucky that I found a good one that puts up with all of my crap. :p DPT Motorsports knows her. He can verify that she is the greatest. Congrats and best wishes for your upcoming marriage. Are you counting the days yet? Oh, and on the 450....you are gonna love it!

Semper Fi 04-15-2004 05:17 PM

KUDOS to Myco

I ordered a new Myco about 5 weeks ago. It was done ontime also. Bill and his employees were very professional and a pleasure to do business with. It was not cheap, but you do get what you pay for. I will post some pics when I get them. It's on it's way over here as I write this.

HotDuck--your trailer is Insane!!!

Hot Duck 04-21-2004 12:04 AM

Semper Fi : Any pictures yet?

FormulaFan 04-21-2004 07:45 AM

HOT DUCK, Your trailer is awesome! Yes, the supercruzer pulls the boat like it's not even there, and the brakes are unreal! Wish it was my truck, it belongs to my boat dealer....