Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
DANGER BEWARE !  HyperBaja Will Mess With Your PC Settings >

DANGER BEWARE ! HyperBaja Will Mess With Your PC Settings

Notices

DANGER BEWARE ! HyperBaja Will Mess With Your PC Settings

Old 07-13-2004, 08:48 PM
Fightclub

Default DANGER BEWARE ! HyperBaja Will Mess With Your PC Settings

HyperBaja has a link on all his posts that will take out all of your Board Settings.

I still can not use the board completly. See a copy of the PM he sent to me below.

If you click on the " click here " it takes out your settings and you need to re-log in.

NOT FUNNY AT ALL

__________________________________________________ ______________

Re: If my Aronow thread offended you, click here

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fightclub
I followed your link even though the I never read the thread...

OUCH.

brad

So it works? Cool!

Nothing against anyone on here, I was just surfing the web one day, came across an article mentioning Bobby Saccenti and Keith Eickert (sp) as smuggling with Kramer. I hadnt read that before, and asked if it was true. I had my PM box full of people saying to take it down, I dont deserve to be on the board, etc. When my PM box filled up, they started saying the same on the thread. Mr. Saccenti went on the thread and said he wasnt offeneded, and everyone needed to calm down. I sent him a PM and said, if you want it down, tell me, gave him my phone numbers, he replied back leave it up. Kept getting more and more out of hand, so I deleted it. I got a PM telling me I should have left it up.
Started a new thread, apologizing to everyone it offeneded (Although they were never mentioned in the article). They all said I know know this by now. First time I read it, and wondered.

Kinda sad how you cannot ask a question on the history of offshore on an offshore website.

Tommy

Old 07-13-2004, 09:04 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: DANGER BEWARE ! HyperBaja Will Mess With Your PC Settings

Kick his butt!
Old 07-13-2004, 11:29 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It only logs you off.

Fight club -
"Not funny I still can not use the board correctly !!! All past settings are gone... I cant read any threads past ten days.... Can not post pics....

Thanks for F'ing up my sh*t "

YOU clicked the link you knew nothing about.
It is a hyperlink, which last time I checked was not against board rules.
If it messed up all of your settings, then that is something to talk to OSO about.

Any modorator who wants to talk to me, Troutly has my number, call me.

Tommy

Last edited by HyperBaja; 07-13-2004 at 11:38 PM.
Old 07-13-2004, 11:59 PM
Registered

Forum Rules

Registration to this forum is FREE! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below.

OFFSHOREONLY.COM DOES NOT SELL OR SHARE ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION INCLUDING E-MAIL ADDRESSES TO OUTSIDE SOURCES!!

Considering the real-time nature of this bulletin board, it is impossible for us to review messages or confirm the validity of information posted. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the contents of posted messages and are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this BB or any entity associated with this Bulletin Board. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realize that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately. You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this Bulletin Board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this Bulletin Board.

Although this Bulletin Board does not and cannot review the messages posted and is not responsible for the content of any of these messages, we at this Bulletin Board reserve the right to delete any message or user without notice for any or no reason whatsoever. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless this Bulletin Board, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited (developers of vBulletin)and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s).

We at this BB also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you.

Please note that advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are inappropriate on this Bulletin Board. This includes posting URL addresses in signatures or posts in an effort to advertise your business. Items for sale and classified type posts do not belong in the Bulletin Board section of the Website unless specified. The Classified section of the website is the place to post classified ads. The Board Administrator will remove your post without notice. If you are interested in advertising your business, please feel free to contact Offshoreonly.com for pricing.

OFFSHOREONLY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THE RULES AND POLICIES OF THIS BULLETIN BOARD AT ANY TIME.

Did I advertise a business? NO.

YOUR post has broken the rules.

"You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this Bulletin Board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law."
Old 07-14-2004, 12:20 AM
Member #2 ....Jeeezz
Charter Member

Correct me if I am wrong, but I do believe this is not the first time he has posted a foul link. I remember a link to a gay site that took over your machine with a loud audio ... the only to get out was to unplug the power.

That wasn't funny either

G
Old 07-14-2004, 12:22 AM
Registered

Sure that was me?
Old 07-14-2004, 12:23 AM
Registered

Where's the Popcorn?
Whether or not is says it in the rules it's a matter of respect... you shouln't do that.

Last edited by Wasabe; 07-14-2004 at 12:27 AM.
Old 07-14-2004, 12:58 AM
Member #2 ....Jeeezz
Charter Member

Originally Posted by HyperBaja
Sure that was me?
Not 100%
Old 07-14-2004, 01:02 AM
Registered

Dude. You just winked at a guy.

LMAO!
Old 07-14-2004, 01:08 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Wasabe
Dude. You just winked at a guy.

LMAO!
LOL

As for respect..... Chastizing someone for asking a question, I dont see respect there, nor do I see it in Fight Clubs post.

Quick Reply: DANGER BEWARE ! HyperBaja Will Mess With Your PC Settings

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.