Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Trailer Parking 101 (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/76647-trailer-parking-101-a.html)

BonnieOutlaw 04-14-2004 08:40 AM

LOL Mo....I can relate. Except I learned once the hard way that I typically dig myself into a deeper hole being stubborn. Guess it's true with both life and trucks. LOL

Ooohhhh, is that Brendan??? Yes, I need that truck - but I want to modify it a little. Some sort of whipple charger, custom exhaust, manual transmission on the floor and an extended cab (I do have a practical side too). :D Does he come with the truck or would that be a seperate purchase?

robyw1 04-14-2004 08:55 AM

OMG She knows Gaughan. I love NASCAR women that want to put superchargers on Viper engines. The world needs more like you Bonnie :D

Roby

218diver 04-14-2004 09:01 AM

I sloved the problem with manual locking hubs, I just never unlock them. that a way I never have to remember to lock them

Sydwayz 04-14-2004 09:21 AM

:D :D :D :D

You won't forget about the hubs next time!

BonnieOutlaw 04-14-2004 09:24 AM

So...did I pass your test rob?? ;) My pics for this week are still being fine tuned. Typically it's either Earnhardt or Stewart. And you must admit, Wimmer and Kahne are totally kicking a$$ for their first year at Nextel.

diver - he won't leave them locked in. I've tried that idea. Especially in the winter towing the sleds. Makes me REAL nervous in the winter without 4wd. But...I'm paranoid - WTF do I know? LOL

robyw1 04-14-2004 09:30 AM

I got Newman and Busch picked for the short track. Kahne is kicking a$$ but also he is driving the fastest car in Nextel. Whoever is building engines for Everham is the master of horsepower and will be getting a HUGE contract extension.

Roby

BonnieOutlaw 04-14-2004 09:38 AM

Troutly...I'm pretty sure it's an 02 but it might be an 03. We bought it in October of 02. It has 85,000 miles on it already (we bought it new) and other than the hubs that keep not getting fixed for free (they get fixed but always break again) we've only had normal wear and tear - tires, breaks, rotors.

Rob...you sure about Newman and Busch?? I'm thinking Gordon this week. He's won there 2 years in a row hasn't he? How'd you like the photo finish between Craven and Busch....I still get a chuckle out of that one. :D

robyw1 04-14-2004 09:46 AM

I'm a big Dodge fan and I almost always take Newman Kahne, Elliott but Busch seems to have the short track thing down. You made a wise choice going with Stewart but I think the Gibbs team has too many disruptions this year. Gordon seems flat to me but then again I have a poor winning history at short tracks. I know they haven't won yet but I think Dodge is out-horsepowering everyone. Busch & Craven? What can you say? DARLINGTON

Roby

ofshore 04-14-2004 09:56 AM

Originally posted by Cord
It must have been a FORD! :D
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

BonnieOutlaw 04-14-2004 10:00 AM

Well, if I were you, I'd refrain from picking Elliott. I think you stand a much better chance of getting points with Kahne. LOL :p

Wasn't it Jeff Gordon's step dad that got Kahne into the Nextel cup....I'm sure ability had a lot to do with it, but knowing the right people never hurt.

Stewart seems to be getting the HP/RPM thing down this year. Last year they were pushing so hard he blew engines trying and ended up with a handful of DNF's. This year's going better.