Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Miami results (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/77020-miami-results.html)

MIAMIBOYZ 04-20-2004 07:25 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by LOBSTERBOY
[B]Hey Stan

The ocean was ROUGH At the mouth of the inlet it must have been 12 to 14 foot waves !!! We were being hit from every direction ! We tried to get back on plane boat the waves were way too big !

Marc it was great meeting you, I talked to a coast guard officer when I broke down after getting out the cut that we saw 17 to 18 footers out there. Cant wait for Sarasota to be around a great bunch of people. I`m was fortunate that the motor stalled after we passed the rocks, thank god I had my anchor with alot of rope.
good luck in Orange Beach Al. to you and Bill.

Albert

BODYSHOT1 04-20-2004 07:58 AM

Marc,

Are you guys running the Sutphen yet, or the O/B Tempest ?

:cool:

Tim G. 04-20-2004 08:37 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Marc,
Thanks for not running us over...
That was pretty crazy.
We ran out the cut, I knew it would be rough, but I wasn't expecting that!

You may have already seen these pics, but here they are...

Tim
(your fearless 28' pace boat driver)

Tim G. 04-20-2004 08:38 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Yeah, we were wondering if everyone would make it out OK..

The diver in my back seat was a tid bit shaken up on the play...

fiercegirl66 04-20-2004 04:44 PM

Miami Races

Hello Boy's.....

fiercegirl66 04-20-2004 04:52 PM

Miami Races

Hello Boy's.....
Well , we would love to say it was a pleasure racing with all you guy's this weekend! Yes the weather was rough, but it was a hell of a rush and I can't wait to do it again! Even though I was teased about being my first race and a girl, I really had a blast. Me and Anna can't wait till the next race, and to all of the friend's that supported me racing: truly from the bottom of my heart thanks! To my team XTREME racing, I love you guy's, you are great!!!!! We gotta go, see ya'll soon.

muah,
ALISA REYES and ANNA RODRIGUEZ
ALISA REYES RACING and Xtreme racing
p4-11

fiercegirl66 04-20-2004 05:02 PM

[

Hey LaFluer,
Just wondering? We'll be at the 6/10 race, will you?

fiercegirl66
Anna

thedonz 04-20-2004 05:08 PM

oh come on guys, I ran through there with no problems on my 17 ' whaler........geez, this is SBI!

Moisture-Missil 04-20-2004 06:43 PM

Re: Miami Races

Originally posted by fiercegirl66
Hello Boy's.....
Well , we would love to say it was a pleasure racing with all you guy's this weekend! Yes the weather was rough, but it was a hell of a rush and I can't wait to do it again! Even though I was teased about being my first race and a girl, I really had a blast. Me and Anna can't wait till the next race, and to all of the friend's that supported me racing: truly from the bottom of my heart thanks! To my team XTREME racing, I love you guy's, you are great!!!!! We gotta go, see ya'll soon.

muah,
ALISA REYES and ANNA RODRIGUEZ
ALISA REYES RACING and Xtreme racing
p4-11

You Go Girl and Team !!!

Popeyes 04-21-2004 06:35 AM

Marc

You are better than Peter Jennings. Give me a call. Congrats to you and Bill.
Stan