Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   I'm going to Havasu! Ciao Ciao (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/77224-im-going-havasu-ciao-ciao.html)

thisistank 04-21-2004 06:06 PM

Originally posted by lucky strike
TRS drives? TRS drives are bullet proof drives. They smooth shiftly and are good up untill about 750HP. Ask Biggus about TRS drives. He is the man of TRS drives.

LS JR.

I've heard that too;) Just drag that thing out to Havasu this weekend....Step up!!:p

lucky strike 04-21-2004 06:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hmmm...I can always get a ride with Gary though! Come East, test the boat, buy it, take it back out West. Then I'll go to Havasu to look for a new boat! You won't be sorry. The drives are mint though, look at the finish!

LS JR.

thisistank 04-21-2004 06:24 PM

Trust me, I've looked at it....I need to get this guy to come through with the money on my boat first.;) Come out and ride w/ Gary.

G, you don't mind me offering your boat do you!!??:D :D

lucky strike 04-21-2004 06:28 PM

Originally posted by thisistank
Trust me, I've looked at it....I need to get this guy to come through with the money on my boat first.;) Come out and ride w/ Gary.

G, you don't mind me offering your boat do you!!??:D :D

Maybe one weekend this Summer. How about it G? :D :D :cool: :rolleyes:

LS JR.

cigarette1 04-21-2004 06:33 PM

Tank,

Mi casa es tu casa

:cool:

Downtown42 04-21-2004 06:54 PM

6 boats sunk? WTF

Biggus 04-21-2004 08:00 PM

Lucky,

In my opinion, all the clean TRS boats have increased in value now that the TRS to Konrad 540 conversion is available. It's a direct bolt-on, more reliable, faster and still retains the silky smooth shifting of the Borg Warner transmission.

The Konrad 540 drive is a relatively inexpensive retro fit for a nice older Top Gun.

Not that there is anything wrong with a TRS boat , I've had many over the years with great success. I'm just happy to see that us TRS fans now have a sweet, bolt-on alternative and the Konrad 540 is now readily available to the public.

Have fun in Havasu guys!

I wish I was there!!! :D

Kurt:cool:

eyezlee 04-21-2004 08:00 PM

How can 6 boats sink in a ditch? :D:D:D

lucky strike 04-21-2004 08:09 PM

Originally posted by Biggus
Lucky,

In my opinion, all the clean TRS boats have increased in value now that the TRS to Konrad 540 conversion is available. It's a direct bolt-on, more reliable, faster and still retains the silky smooth shifting of the Borg Warner transmission.

The Konrad 540 drive is a relatively inexpensive retro fit for a nice older Top Gun.

Not that there is anything wrong with a TRS boat , I've had many over the years with great success. I'm just happy to see that us TRS fans now have a sweet, bolt-on alternative and the Konrad 540 is now readily available to the public.

Have fun in Havasu guys!

I wish I was there!!! :D

Kurt:cool:

I agree Kurt. Nothing wrong with a TRS drive!! ;) :D

LS JR.

LakeRacer 04-21-2004 11:55 PM

Tank, Gary and everyone else. See you guys on Friday.