Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
New Owner: HAWK Marine Engines >

New Owner: HAWK Marine Engines

Notices

New Owner: HAWK Marine Engines

Old 04-23-2004, 04:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry Forest, just wanted the the rest of the boating world to know that we know how to party in (North Florida).........You know what I mean living in Tallahassee....... KR ps: Look me up at Whitetrash Bash
Old 04-23-2004, 07:26 PM

Originally posted by formula31
And dont hire anyone named Bruce Dudley or anything like that. Good Luck, wish you were in Ohio.
Dont know Bruce, But do have some friends in Ohio, Brook at Callies Performance Crankshaft , Buy alot of product from them. Always sending fresh Fla seafood packed in dry ice to them ...........KR
Old 04-24-2004, 11:34 AM
Registered

Kevinr
I replied to the other thread and your reply was to read this one.
I have a few questions, you said you bought Todd's inventory, Name and website.also that he is Out of Business. and that you had been selling to him for 2 years.

If you bought it in January how is it that BlueAmerican just recently got Scr*wed?

Is Todd in anyway still part of Hawk Power?

Did you Purchase his place in Blounstown, is that the 4400Sq place that you are referring to?

Also how is it that he was arrested at that same place alittle over a month ago?

If You want to keep the Name OSO is the best place to start, but realize that you will have to do your home work on all the things that Todd did to people that brought the name down and go from there.
I would post more then what you have because for all we know you could be another one of his cover ups.
I could list story after story about Todd but that's already been done here on the board.

Not trying to piss you off, just tell us more..
Once we see that you are a good guy and just wanted to bring back the Hawk Power Name then you will have allot of support from OSO Member's.
Old 04-24-2004, 02:28 PM

Lets set the record straight,
I met Todd about two years ago when I was trying to sell my 34' Scarab. Like alot of people I was impressed with the name and him. His location was about 50 min. drive from me. Being that I own a speed & machine,autoparts, hardware store,ect..... Naturally I was interested in selling him merchandise,shop work,ect... At that time he was using a shop out of Panama City, wich was closer to him, but did buy little odds & ends from hardware store, so I would see him from time to time. Until sometime last summer,persuing machine work, I called him, he told me that the shop in PC and him were on the outs(dont know the reason,could have been money???) Thats when we started doing machine work for him(hone blocks,checking cranks, balance jobs)Thats It!!!! Nothing else!!
Old 04-24-2004, 02:58 PM

Sometime in Nov. he called me about purchasing his small parts inventory, valvecovers,oil pans,billet pulleys,braided hoses,fastners,ect.... and the Hawk Power name,even though I could have started using the name anyway(because he disolved the corp. in Nov.)I wanted to be a stand up guy, and not steal anything from any body. I , like alot of people have always known Hawk tobe a good name. This was before I knew all the troubles that Todd had created,for the name & hiself....... Again I have nothing to do with TC or his problems!! I am just a reputable engbuilder-machinist wanting to bring Hawk back to a reliable performance marine Eng. I welcome anybody to check my work, and my reputation, or come by take a look talk to me. And then judge for yourself. I can give you a list of some of my customers from the past, and there phone number's I have nothng to hide!!!!!
KR
Old 04-24-2004, 04:15 PM
Registered

KR

well that sums it up pretty good.hope I didn't offend you. and I Feel good about your Last 2 Posts.
Good Luck and hopefully with the amount of member's on this site you will be able to put the Name back on top.
I can see from your shop you take pride in what you do.
and everyone knows Todd would never spend the money to have a shop that nice. Hope you understand the reasons for the above post.

again Good Luck and Thanks for the straight forward reply.
Old 04-24-2004, 04:54 PM

Thanks again,
For you and everyones support. Actually that was a messy day at the shop,but I needed the pictures,so I took them. Yes I do understand the post above and did expect this. It doesnt offend me at all!!!!!
Infact God did bless me with big shoulders, So I am up for any challenges,
Thank's KR
Old 04-25-2004, 06:45 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You certainly have a lot of work ahead of you. Best of luck
Old 04-26-2004, 08:53 AM

Yes; to alot of work , But we have time. you now the saying (Rome was'nt built in a day). KR
Old 04-26-2004, 08:55 AM
Banned

Kevin, do you have a price list for different engines?

Quick Reply: New Owner: HAWK Marine Engines

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.