Notices

Whitetrash Bash

Old 04-24-2004, 11:17 AM
chuckbeecher
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is there any houses or property that is affordable in the area. I like that area just east of the bridge on the eastside of Apalachicola. the paper in Houston ran a story on the area about 2yrs ago and may have ruined it for everyone.
Old 04-24-2004, 06:44 PM

Its growing like hell!!!!
Old 04-26-2004, 11:24 AM
Registered

Originally posted by chuckbeecher
Is there any houses or property that is affordable in the area. I like that area just east of the bridge on the eastside of Apalachicola. the paper in Houston ran a story on the area about 2yrs ago and may have ruined it for everyone.

If you want to be on the water, bring plenty of money! Three years ago you could get a place on the water around here really cheap . . . but no longer. St. George Island (just east of Apalachicola) has been big bucks for a number of years now. I'm north of Alligator Point on Ochlocknee Bay.

Last edited by ForrestC; 04-29-2004 at 10:58 AM.
Old 04-26-2004, 07:05 PM

Forest,
did you see how much Arvida sold all the waterfront property around the Marine Lab. WOW!!!!

O'yea, sorry I let the secret out about our little piece of paradise, But I really did not think anybody would make a special trip to our area. Especially with the shallow waters, sandbars, oysterbars,and the limited amount of population we have. But you got to admit it is peaceful out here where we live and boat..... KR
Old 04-26-2004, 07:14 PM
Banned

Forest and Kevin, when I get the Minx from the mechanice, Deb and I will definetly come up and sample some of your boating. I used to live in Panama City, and in my opinion, the most beautiful place in the world.
Old 04-27-2004, 07:41 PM

cuda,
You are right about Panama,Destin. My wife loves it overthere. Maybe its the emerald water maybe its the Outlet Mall's , who knows. But we party prety hard wherever we are at............about the boating, come on we would love to have you!! It's a prety small town, so you won't have to worry about the Marine Patrol. They all buy from me. Know them all..... call me, we will make a plan. I will bring the blender & beverages shop #850-926-6272 KR
Old 04-27-2004, 09:46 PM
Registered

So how far are you from Pensacola? Born and raised there,then Boeing hired me at 21 and paid my way to Kansas. Will be back to visit with the boat this summer.
Don
Old 04-27-2004, 10:00 PM
Banned

Originally posted by kevinr
cuda,
You are right about Panama,Destin. My wife loves it overthere. Maybe its the emerald water maybe its the Outlet Mall's , who knows. But we party prety hard wherever we are at............about the boating, come on we would love to have you!! It's a prety small town, so you won't have to worry about the Marine Patrol. They all buy from me. Know them all..... call me, we will make a plan. I will bring the blender & beverages shop #850-926-6272 KR
When I lived in PC, Destin was nothing but a little fishing town. There wasn't crap between PC and Ft Walton. We used to camp on the beach out there,
Old 04-27-2004, 10:04 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by CAP071
Maybe he wants her back there

Old 04-27-2004, 10:27 PM
Registered

Yall the party stories those dunes could tell. We used to drive dune buggies up and down Pensacola Beach out to the end goign east and Johnson Beach out towards Orange Beach Alabama. There were Very few motels on the beaches then. Now it's solid condos from P Beach to orange Beach and what isn't condos is national Parks. Progress....

Quick Reply: Whitetrash Bash

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.