Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   How many people here have Bikes? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/77405-how-many-people-here-have-bikes.html)

Jonas 04-29-2004 10:25 AM

Thats fun to watch.. holy horepower batman,,
but what a bunch of nutballs..
better hope no one does a quick lane change,, doh

Mr. Demeanor 04-29-2004 10:36 AM

I dont advocate their antics but it is entertaining. If I was driving down the road I would be cussing them out loud though. The guy with the camera on the Yamaha R1 nearly gets clipped by a lane changer at the beginning of the video.

HiPerf2000 04-29-2004 11:15 AM

WOW!!!!!! :eek:

That's amazing, the R1 was running 285+ KMH = (177+ MPH) and the Busa blew bye him on a wheelie.

200 mph Wheelies :eek: that's some sick power.

Mr. Demeanor 04-29-2004 11:17 AM

MyBusa makes high 160's hp at the rear wheel and its scary fast. I have a turbo kit picked out that will put me at 300hp.

Ironmanwb 04-29-2004 11:22 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Mr. Demeanor
Maybe we should have an OSO bike ralley? [/QUOTE

Sounds great to me. I would love to have one. Where and When...... see you there.]

Ironmanwb 04-29-2004 11:29 AM

Originally posted by Jonas
Thats fun to watch.. holy horepower batman,,
but what a bunch of nutballs..
better hope no one does a quick lane change,, doh

Yeah no Sh!t. A bumper at 180 mph + might hurt.

But I have to admit that looks realllllllllly fun. But thats why I bought a harley....It's hard to run anywhere near that hard with a Harley.

Jonas 04-29-2004 11:38 AM

yeah my harley is a putter it dont go very well it dont stop very well it dont turn very well,, and why do i have it??? :crazy: its still fun,, i just sold godzilla monday as i decieded that thing was just to radical and uncomfortable to ride around on. no more track days nno more racing so bye bye it went..
downt to dirt and hd..
the sport bike stuff isnt out of my system i just supress it as i cant take the chances anymore,, i think i done used up 8 lives..

Mr. Demeanor 04-29-2004 12:13 PM

My bike will do close to 200mph but I mostly cruise on it. I really dont ride much since having some major spine problems but it doesnt seem to bother me as much as sitting in a car or at a desk. Sometimes what good for your head isnt whats good for the body :)

Ironmanwb 04-29-2004 03:45 PM

Originally posted by Jonas
the sport bike stuff isnt out of my system i just supress it as i cant take the chances anymore,, i think i done used up 8 lives..
I couldn't agree more.

Also I just learned something today....B!tch and you shall receive. I called my HD dealer today and complained because he he had promised the bike by today and then called yesterday and said not till firday or monday. Well I called him back today and told him how I had taken off work and alll the other sh!t and Now I am getting my bike tonight.

The moral to the story is.....

B!itching does work.:D :D :D :D