Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   A LITTLE INFO ABOUT "too old" Fred Cecil/Trick marine (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/77432-little-info-about-too-old-fred-cecil-trick-marine.html)

MERCMAN 04-23-2004 11:57 PM

A LITTLE INFO ABOUT "too old" Fred Cecil/Trick marine

I cannot say enough about freds commitment to customer service. i have gone through quite a few sellers in the past buying boat rigging parts etc and have had very good success with all of them. Fred has set a new standard to me.
He has taken the time to help me with all of my needs. He has handled all of my transactions very quickly and has taken the time to help me out with some oddball items i need. He calls me back very quickly when i have needed some answers to questions pertaining to the parts i have ordered from him. He has taken every step possible to ensure quick delivery of items as well as the best prices i have ever received. This day and time boating is getting very expensive. I do alot of rigging and build high performance Race outboard engines as well as Run/Own three restaurant/nightclubs. My time is very valuable when i get the chance to work on my personal boats. I cannot say enough to thank him for all of his help. Thank you very much Fred and i look forward to doing alot of business with you in the future!

RUSSSR1 04-24-2004 12:05 AM

Way to go Fred

bryanspeedracer 04-24-2004 12:20 AM

Me Too. At least as much as my pocket book will allow...

JGB 04-24-2004 07:19 AM

Fred and Trick Marine is fanatastic to work with. I just did a guage package and a whole bunch of other goodies, some of them oddball products and Fred cam though in a big way with tremendous customer service. Thanks Fred!

Jim

Audiofn 04-24-2004 07:38 AM

Sounds good but can some one send him a tape measure!!! Seems he does not have one :p :p :p

CigDaze 04-24-2004 08:31 AM

With Fred, I would expect to hear nothing less.
He knows what it takes and he a hell of a nice guy. :cool: :)

open87 04-24-2004 08:43 AM

Originally posted by Audiofn
Sounds good but can some one send him a tape measure!!! Seems he does not have one :p :p :p
lmao:D

Formula Outlaw 04-24-2004 09:08 AM

Just one of many reasons Fred is looked upon as "the Ambassador" of this Board. :) :)

Formula Outlaw 04-24-2004 09:47 AM

I would like to get a copy of the first offical "Trick" catelog please.

Don't kid yourself Fred, you give a hell of a lot to this Board and it would certainly not be what it is without you. Russ

Von Bongo 04-24-2004 09:50 AM

I only bought one small thing from Fred but it was just what I needed, just as advertized and he treated me like at was a much larger purchase.

Thanks again Fred, I know we will be doing more business in the future.