Notices

Newcoast banner ad

Old 08-05-2005, 01:14 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Newcoast banner ad

I am pleased to announce that we have agreed to a two-year advertising commitment with OSO so keep an eye out for the Newcoast banner ad. I have had the pleasure of working with many of you on your financing and extended warranty needs but wanted to make a formal introduction to the rest of the board. I have been doing marine finance for 14 years, 10 at a FL Sea Ray dealer and the last 4 at Newcoast financial services and have been involved in over 10,000 purchase/finance transactions in my career. My performance boating started in a 24 Vindicator, moving up to a 29 Scarab and now in a Sonic 31SS. I am based out of Clearwater, FL and do the majority of my boating on the west coast of Florida.

In 2005 Newcoast exhibited/will exhibit in 52 boat and RV shows across the country. I attend many of the shows and look forward to meeting you in person at a show or at a West Florida poker run. Let us get you on the water the way you want - FAST.

Kyle Vollenweider
Newcoast Financial Services
[email protected]
toll free 866-639-2627 x46
mobile 727-741-8150
Old 08-05-2005, 01:32 PM
OSO Moderator
Charter Member

Received 25 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Re: Newcoast banner ad

Welcome!!!!
Attached Thumbnails Newcoast banner ad-new-coast-financial.gif  
Old 08-05-2005, 02:32 PM
Drive to arrive alive!!!
Platinum Member

Received 397 Likes on 124 Posts

Loan Ranger make sure the Tulsa Boat show is one of your stops. It is one of the best in the country. Everything from tiny to 60' Carvers and Sea Rays. The show is in late January.

http://www.tulsaboatshow.com/
Old 08-08-2005, 03:30 PM
Registered

I highly recommend Newcoast for your financial needs. Kyle is tops as a business and as a person in general. It is nice to deal with a person who knows performance boats as well as finances !!! Extreme works with a few people who we recommend and Newcoast is our financial end. Dave Warden
Old 08-08-2005, 04:19 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

We use Newcoast for most all of our needs. Always great to work with.
Terry
Nor-Tech
Old 08-08-2005, 07:59 PM
Registered

I used them..........EXCELLENT........................... .
Old 08-08-2005, 08:26 PM
Registered

I know "Crownman" i.e. Dennis, speaks VERY highly of you.
Old 08-09-2005, 07:28 PM
Registered

Kyle, The Banner looks GREAT !!! Did "Speed Girl" do this ??? She works wonders. Dave
Old 08-10-2005, 08:35 AM
Registered

Thanks. Steve's crack team did it internally. I need to check with SpeedGirl on my next project.
Old 08-10-2005, 10:54 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I dealt with Newcoast when buying my Cigarette this past year. A very close friend was working for them so I decided to stray from Intercoastal and give them a try. I was in the process of swapping engines (per my purchase contract) and asked specifically "Can I go ahead and start the work, or wait until the transaction is complete?" I was told "Start the work as a surveyor on a go fast boat does not actually run the boat". Paid for the engines to get pulled, and had the new engines torn down for rebuild (improvements wrapped into the financing and I wasn't about to pay to rebuild 2 engines before I actually own the boat). Guess what my new friends at Newcoast came back with a week later? You guessed it! "We need a surveyor to actually run the boat on a sea trail."
Kyle could not be reached for a week. (And I was calling his cell).
So I had to pay to drop the swapped motors (before rebuild, basically just old and tired). into the boat... run it with a surveyor who agreed he has NEVER had to run a boat on a sea trail for a lender, then pull the engines back out after the purchase was complete, rebuild them, put them back into enjoy my boat. Total extra cost out of pocket: $2000.00 to pull them out, $2000.00 to put them back in = $4000.00.
Thats $4000.00 I had to pay (and about a week of running around missing work) because the fine folks at Newcoast know so much about financing Go-fast boats, that they will tell you they are 100% sure it is okay to do something, and when they are wrong... guess who pays for the mistake.

I dropped Newcoast before closing the deal, I went with Calder at Intercoastal Marine in Newport Beach, CA. He has done hundreds of deals back when I was selling boats, and I have yet to see him screw up at a customers expense. As for my friend that worked at Newcoast, she quit within a week of this deal going bad, claiming it was not a one time affair.

Sorry Kyle, but we on this board look out for one another. If you do actually get any customers from this forum, I can only hope that you and your company have educated yourselves on how transactions should work for the buyer... not just your commission.
And Calder beat your rate by a point!

Quick Reply: Newcoast banner ad

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.