Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Dreamboater's OL- AWESOME (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/77547-dreamboaters-ol-awesome.html)

dreamboater 04-25-2004 07:56 PM

good pictures, I know Sharon took quite a few of you. She just has to put them on a disk to post them. Good seeing you guys out there this weekend. Lets hope this spring is not like last, hope to see you out next weekend. It is hard to imagine your boat is a 88 hull, it looks great and sounds real good too!

lucky strike 04-25-2004 07:57 PM

1 Attachment(s)
You had too much fun with you camera today Craig. So did I :cool:

LS JR.

BobbyB 04-25-2004 08:01 PM

Awesome pics Craig!!
And Randy and Wayne the boat is loooking great!!

OldSchool 04-25-2004 08:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally posted by lucky strike
You had too much fun with you camera today Craig. So did I :cool:

LS JR.

It was yesterday, but we had a great time! Nancy and I took our youngest (16 year old) out and one of his friends that had never been on a boat before. What an initiation :D :D

Here is a pic of the "virgin" driving. I wish that i had the camera ready to get the look on his face when I walked away from the wheel and told him to take over! :eek: :D :D

OldSchool 04-25-2004 08:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is my 16 year old son Eric wheelin' the Cig. Note the Baseball tan!!:D As a Soph., he was the starting QB on the football team (2nd team all-district):cool: and is the starting 2nd baseman this spring.

OldSchool 04-25-2004 08:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally posted by Troutly
Few more days in the sun will do him good! :p

Seriously, I bet that was a treat for him!! Wait until he is in college and the cheerleaders come out for a ride :D

Thanks for the reminder!!!:eureka: :eureka:

You see some funny chit on the Potomac. I had to turn around and go back to get a pic of this guy!! I think it's LPA2106 test driving another boat.:D :rolleyes:

Downtown42 04-25-2004 08:46 PM

mint OL...these young punks don't know how lucky they have it. go cut the grass and please your parents.

SummerObsession 04-26-2004 08:29 AM

Originally posted by craig223
You see some funny chit on the Potomac. I had to turn around and go back to get a pic of this guy!! I think it's LPA2106 test driving another boat.:D :rolleyes:
LMFAO!!!!

Now I don't care who you are, that's funny right there!:D :D :D :D :D

HiPerf2000 04-26-2004 08:45 AM

Originally posted by craig223
Thanks for the reminder!!!:eureka: :eureka:

He's probably going to start a post on how these car/boats are more likely to "spin out" when they are using the goodyear Aqua-Treads. :p

OldSchool 04-26-2004 11:31 AM

Originally posted by hi-perf-2000
He's probably going to start a post on how these car/boats are more likely to "spin out" when they are using the goodyear Aqua-Treads. :p
:D :D :D