Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   2nd annual Demo Race on Lake George N.Y. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/77621-2nd-annual-demo-race-lake-george-n-y.html)

otis311 05-10-2004 09:47 AM

ttt Baby, Ive got Tshirts to get rid of here

FBRONCO 05-10-2004 01:42 PM

Bob, I hope to have my motor back in the boat this weekend. I have reservations at Depe Dene's for the 21st and the 22nd. I can be a corner flag boat on Saturday if you need one. Also - I'll take 2 t-shirts. 1 xlg and 1 small.

Allen

GLH 05-10-2004 01:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hey Old Man can you reserve for food and pops at the Algonquin later Friday and I hope you let them know we will show up for the evening at the docks, or are you to busy fulfilling your creative outlets by hocking t-shirts?

Also you might want to find a spot in a corridor for "the kid" to pass out... I think he actually talked about sleeping in your rig, you know what that mean you gottsa your boat biotch for the Week end. Of course if he wants one to haul rear end he'll come back to his first love!

Boomer35 05-10-2004 02:29 PM

1 Attachment(s)
We'll be there!!!!!!!

(thanks for the pic Cuda)

otis311 05-10-2004 02:40 PM

Originally posted by Boomer35
We'll be there!!!!!!!

(thanks for the pic Cuda)

Its about time you posted something

Call me to arrange to get my motor back

otis311 05-10-2004 08:38 PM

Originally posted by FBRONCO
Bob, I hope to have my motor back in the boat this weekend. I have reservations at Depe Dene's for the 21st and the 22nd. I can be a corner flag boat on Saturday if you need one. Also - I'll take 2 t-shirts. 1 xlg and 1 small.

Allen

Good to here from you Allen.

I got you in for the shirts and can definitly use you for a sweep boat

Why did you have the motor out ??

GLH 05-10-2004 09:00 PM

Hey Bob did you reserve anything ... mind you last year at that time there was plenty of space at the Algonquin?

FountainCS 05-10-2004 10:20 PM

Hey Bob, boat is in LG....for now!!! Looking to bring it out here in late July. Sorry about missing the rain and cold man. Sucks here to, it's always the same thing...sunny and 80. Oh yeah, I left my f-ing snow shovel there too. However, it will not be coming out with the boat. See you in July, I'll be there for about 10 days then. I'm looking forward to putting some hours on the new engine. Take care, have a great race, be safe.

Shawn

FBRONCO 05-11-2004 06:52 AM

Originally posted by OTIS311
Good to here from you Allen.

I got you in for the shirts and can definitely use you for a sweep boat

Why did you have the motor out ??

Great! I'm looking forward to getting up there. Last year was fun. The motor was burning lots of oil. So i pulled it out, stripped it down to the block, heads and intake. Gave it to an engine builder. He took it apart and found 2 broken oil rings. He is doing a valve job, honing the block, new rings and bearings all around. New oil pump. I just put in the new cam, roller everything, valves, etc. 70 hrs ago. The motor was running good, I just didn't like the oil burning. BTW - I'm looking forward to seeing that CIG!!!!

otis311 05-11-2004 07:36 AM

Originally posted by FBRONCO
Great! I'm looking forward to getting up there. Last year was fun. The motor was burning lots of oil. So i pulled it out, stripped it down to the block, heads and intake. Gave it to an engine builder. He took it apart and found 2 broken oil rings. He is doing a valve job, honing the block, new rings and bearings all around. New oil pump. I just put in the new cam, roller everything, valves, etc. 70 hrs ago. The motor was running good, I just didn't like the oil burning. BTW - I'm looking forward to seeing that CIG!!!!
See you next weekend. The boat is due in late tomarrow or Thursday morning !!